The discussions

Cut & paste coloured rows to another workshee

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with just over 5000 rows with each row being 1 of 5 colours. I need to cut and paste all rows of a specific colour (co...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel macro(?) convert text string to date

Hello, Maybe this problem is trivial to solve, but I haven't done anything with Excel Macros since University and that was long time ago. Maybe macro...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
noecortez

Vb codes for excel

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro that will search an excel spread sheet and display the adjacent cells. I have a series of increasing but not sequ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Extract a list from 2 columns

Hello, I would like to know how can i extract 1 list (column c) that consist of values that appear on both columns (A & B)? E.g Column A Co...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel form frustration

I am having issue setting up an analysis page for a report that I have. I am trying to find out for each individual what are the currently working on...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel - count 2 dif. values in 2 dif. ranges

Hello, i NEED HELP! i HAVE TWO DIFFERENT RANGES, C:C AND E:E. VALUES IN C:C ARE O5,O4, O3, O2, O1, E9,E8,ETC. VALUES IN E:E ARE CC0, AG9,AG8, AG7,...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel

Hello, IS THERE A WAY TO FILL IN A BOX, AND HAVE IT AUTO FILL ABOVE IN ANOTHER BOX, AND THEN WHEN I GO IN AGAIN AND FILL IN THE FIST BOX LIKE LAST T...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Conditional formating for entire rows

Solved

Hello, First I would like to thank Aquarelle for her kind words, regarding asking questions. I'm working on a calender where each day has a diff...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
Trowa

Please help with excel formula

Hello, I am trying to write what I think is a simple formula but I can't get it. I am trying to count up guests for a bbq. I want to say if cell c3...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Urgent query: excel tables issue

Hello, I am new to Excel and I have this issue, Have 3 columns with example values: i.e I have 3 columns with definite set of values: like column ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel worksheet help

Solved

Hello, So i've tried like hell to figure this out but have no programming skills at all. I have basic excel experience most of it self taugh or what...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

To append data from 1 excel to another excel

Hello, I need to copy data from 1 excel to another excel based on the value in 1 column in the copied excel. Kindly help me out on the issue.

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
CharlesJK

Internet explorer will not browse

Hello, I was able to get online by using Internet Explorer of the ATT Yahoo Browser Then one day the Internet Explorer will not start. It say cann...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
TracKFreaK

Excel formula

Hello, my difficult is that i need a formula in which position should be given higher ranker first if i use if's formula and there are thre...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel 2007 timeline, help please

Solved

Hello, timeline, help please im looking for a formula to fill in a cell with either s,p,v or h depending on data taken from sheet 2. the data...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Orkt

Cut option in ms-excel - i need proper exp

Hello, I have typed some text in A1 to A10. No if i make use of cut option and again pasted in the same sheet or some other sheet then the text d...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
MPH

Possible to extract partial data in excel?

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet that contains around 1500 html links. All the addresses start out common... i.e. http://www.frogs.com/. W...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
DarkDMize

Can't browse any site

Hello, I've got the same problem but it's worse. My internet is working fine on both desktop and laptop using Dlink router when the next few hours ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
GeorgeRattel

Formula not copying from file to file excel

Hello, I am having difficulty in getting formula to copy from file to file in excel 2007. this works fine in excel 2003.

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
culleeda

Excel formular problem

Solved

Hello, =IF(B2=1,"Entertainment","") I have this formular which when i type a value into one colume it will display text in another and the end o...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Date formats for excel

Hello, I have a database of names and other details in Dbase IV. I migrated this database to Excel, but not all the dates are coming out well. Some d...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
John Franco

Programing vb in excel

Hello, what if I have 2 columns in 2 different excel sheets and I want to make a button to draw a graph between these 2 colomns what should I do???

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel adding rows across pages

Hello, I was wondering how I could add a row in one page that would automatically add a row on the next page. I'm guessing this is done using a macro...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
erin

Is it possible to post the sheet in your foru

Hello, sometimes while replying to the queires from forum member I would like to send a small extract of my sample sheet so that the member can under...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Pdf file match with excel

Hello, I am getting the problem how to match the Pincode which is present in the pdf file with Excel file pin code

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
Nou_Nours77

Help with excel, formulas

Hello, I am trying to connect to sheets together. I need the cells in sheet 2 to equal certain cells in sheet 1. The problem is the data on sheet i...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Run macro from a different workbook

Hello, i have a workbook for a particular client with all macros in that workbook. i might get a new client for which a seperate workbook will b cr...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
venkat1926

How do i customize line charts in excel vista

Hello, I need to add a secondary "y" axis in order to show a different scale for a trend line. In the previous version, you would just click on "cu...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Mel77

Vlook to return data into another worksheet

Hello, I have two worksheets that I use to track business donations (see below) columnA Column c Busines Name Amount Donate...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
meevans

Help with macro

Hello, I am not good with vba, but I've managed to develop the following macro, however it doesn't quite work for me. It places a value in an cell Y,...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel autofilter not working

Hello all, I'm working in Excel 2003 with a spreadsheet of phone call data I downloaded/imported from my cell carrier. If I activate Autofilter, t...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2009 by
Alister

Dynamically add controls on excel form

Hello, the main idea behind this exercise is to generate reports based on user selected column headings with certain heading having criteria to it....

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
smd

Macro to find last blank cell in column

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help me with this please? I want a macro to run in Excel to do the following: 1. Go to a column and working from the top down fin...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
LesE

Excel formula

Hello, I need to calculate between two columns. Such as: If there is written (A2:A100) "aminul", then count how many times was written (B2:B100) "ok"...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
aquarelle

Excell 2007 thinks too much

Hello, How the heck can I prevent this from happening? My entire office has a problem with this. Sometimes when entering info into a spread sheet I...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
wishagain

Can't print my timesheets

Hello, I try printing the whole report and it only prints the last 2 colums on my PC

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Using nested if to blank out adjacent cells

Hello, I would like to use a formula to blank out adjacent cells if a specific value is entered for example: I have cells A1, B1, C1 If I put...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Access 2003 vba idiot

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm a VBA idiot. I don't know jack about it. other than to create a macro and convert it. here's my problem: I cre...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
morris

Urgent in excel

Hello, I want help you Please I have 35 Trainings and I Planned them to The next year in Every month I put the training The answer how I can ins...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Matching two worksheets

Hello, I have two worksheets one contains invoice numbers and payments and the other has invoice numbers and charges. On my charges worksheet I w...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel formula for prices

Hello, I really don't know how to create formula for my task: Item bouth for Total price £535,000 (comission + price) How much is the Price o...

aquarelle

Browsers do not work but im conected to the i

Hello,Everyone ive been having this problem for 4 days now. i have an IMicro desktop computer, w/ windows vista and i recently upgraded to two moni...

yoyellow22

Need a macros to be used in excel

Hello, I want a vbscript for a macros to be used in excel which would do the following operastion: It will find the characters/delimeters in the ...

Trowa

Excel - summarising roles for a roster

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet that will be used to assign rosters and keep track of staffing levels. I have finished most of it but have come ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by

Directional macro

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a macro here. Pretty much, I'm importing a lot of data into an excel spreadsheet and then I want to copy and paste...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
Excelguru

Macro help- copy, analyze, create graph

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro that will take an xls file that has only one sheet, create a second worksheet within the excel file, copy and pa...

autogeeek

Need macro to sort thru raw data

Hello, I have a POS data file that I'm not sure how to approach. The data columns are not specific and the data loops across a few rows. What I need ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Need help in excel

Hello, I have two excel sheets with around 8000 columns in one sheets and 2000 columns in second sheet. All the columns of second sheets are taken ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Explorere browser changes size onscrn

Hello, I am on an acer aspire and the screen changes size when a 4 headed arrow pops up- yes even when only one finger is on the cursor pad - how mig...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
realyou

Copy required data from one excel to anther

Hello, i want to copy only required feilds's data from one excel sheet to another. suppoes there are 5 feilds in the excels ,now i want to use only ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
ray
Results 6751 - 6800 out of a total of 7,061