Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6751 - 6800 of about 9,830
  • How to convert vba macros to openoffice macro Closed

Hi, I created few macros in Microsoft office by using vba,now I want same macros in open office, I tried to run same macros in open office but I wa...

govind | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2011
    2 replies
  • Found Cell Color And Worksheet Viewing Solved/Closed

Hello, The code below had cause the found value cell color to remain there even after I closed the Input Box.I would like to have the color to be re...

azmiismail | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 14, 2011
    2 replies
  • Vb macro for serching wild card in entire sheet Closed

Hello, In my excel I have colunms with column headings to it. I want to format them based on their identification. For eg. in case I have column n...

Saurabh | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro doubt: look for a specific value Closed

Hello, Thank you for helping me with this!! I am looking for help to write a macro that looks for a specific value in a given worksheet column,...

KayKay | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2011
    1 reply
  • VBA To Change Found Cell Color Closed

Hello, I would like to have the active cell to change color to yellow when a search value in a worksheet is located.The code I'm applying(below) see...

azmiismail | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 12, 2011
    1 reply
  • How to Add a macro in VBA Closed

Hello, Friends I want to add some macros to my excel sheet. Suppose Cell "A1" is formatted in validation ( list drop down) which contains Contracto...

shree | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 11, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro Copy & Paste and If functions?? Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16 I am a COMPLETE BEGINNER when it comes to macros. I get the basic idea though. I hav...

plipz | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 11, 2011
    1 reply
  • VBA if statement help! Closed

Hello, I need some help with doing the following in vba: If column F has a date which equals zero then delete. If column F has a date which ...

PM | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • How to run Macros in other systems Closed

Hi, I Created few macros in my system,now i want to deliver those macros to user,how i will give...? anybody help me please.Macros created in one s...

Govind | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • If cndition for activecell.value in excel macro Closed

Hello, I need a query for excel macro ... If I click on empty cell it has to display "no job" If I click on any valued cell No function is oc...

bunty | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro to find a value in a worksheet Closed

Hello, I am new with excel macro and VBA codes.Can someone out there help me with the macro and VBA code to create an input boxes to seacrh and fi...

azmiismail | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 10, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro to define a interval Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a excel sheet of details of employee of the organisation. in that sheet I have a column D of age. I have to define age interval f...

RWomanizer | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 9, 2011
    12 replies
  • Repeating formulas in excel Closed

Hello, I want to extend a formula to about 20,000 rows, so holding the fill handle will take too long. Is there any I can specify a number of rows?...

Duke243 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 8, 2011
    1 reply
  • Copy rows based on a condition...revisited Closed

Hello, This question was asked and answered by HELPER. (I'll attach it below as I cannot find a reference number) My addendum to the question is;...

Tim | Latest reply: Tim Mar 8, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel Macro to find perticular column name Closed

Hello, Ii have excel having column names in row#1. I want to write excel macro that will look for column name anything that had 'ID' or 'AMT' i...

Saurabh | Latest reply: soniamike732 Mar 8, 2011
    5 replies
  • merge more rows into one Closed

Hello, i want to combine more rows into one based on the same first cell which contains the same number ex : 529251 0 2456018 6 529251 0 2456019 ...

pinguyn | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 8, 2011
    3 replies
  • Compare sheet 1 & Sheet 2 pull any items that Closed

Hello, I saw this posted earlier... did you ever respond to this? +++ Your macro has been a great help to identify the matching records- th...

gregs | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 7, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro to format cells Closed

Hello, I hava excel data exported from a community page whihc will look like ttetetert -Row 1 yyyyyy Row 2 ...

Raji85 | Latest reply: TrowaD Mar 7, 2011
    1 reply
  • Run a macro on another open application Closed

Hello, I have a list of account numbers which needs to be keyed on another application named CBS - "Core Banking System.WS - [24 x 80]" I had r...

Shankar | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 6, 2011
    1 reply
  • excel help formula which capture this as Prod Closed

Hello, Can you please help me on this: The below data is in sheet 1: Products DATES VALUE A 2-Jan 1 B 2-J...

jai | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 5, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel count if Closed

Hello, I am a school teacher that give "Marks" to students. The "marks" are leveled from 1 to 3. I have been inputting students into a spread shee...

edonkatz | Latest reply: eskagsms Mar 5, 2011
    5 replies
  • Copy data from one spreadsheet to another Closed

Hello, Can someone please help? ABC spreadsheet will copy the data to 123 spreadsheet, if there is no match find on Project ID, Name and Part. If ...

cacaip89 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 4, 2011
    12 replies
  • Help with excel 2007 charts macros Closed

Hello, I have a macro that creates 3 charts. One is a simple bar chart and the other is actually two I've combined so that I have a bar and li...

BMG | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • Adding new data sets to multiple worksheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet database for data to determine the best vendor to use. I have multiple vendors on different worksheets and the...

Aaron | Latest reply: Aaron Mar 4, 2011
    2 replies
  • Macro To Copy Rows From One Worksheet To Anot Solved/Closed

Hi , I'd like to know if there's a macro that can be run to check one worksheet. In this worksheet there is a column where the value should be "true"...

Gowind | Latest reply: Gowind Mar 4, 2011
    9 replies
  • copy rows from one worksheet to another works Closed

Hi , I'd like to know if there's a macro that can be run to check one worksheet. In this worksheet there is a column where the value should be "true...

Gowind | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 4, 2011
    1 reply
  • One Button To Execute Two Macros Solved/Closed

Hello, I got one macro in Sheet1 and another macro in sheet2 under the same workbook.I want to assign a button in sheet1 so it can execute both the ...

azmiismail | Latest reply: azmiismail Mar 3, 2011
    4 replies
  • Excel formula A+B=C with the following except Solved/Closed

Hello, I really could use some help please. I am working on an 2010 excel spreadsheet. Would anyone know if there is a formula to do the following....

Scott | Latest reply: Scott Mar 3, 2011
    2 replies
  • Use Excel VBA to create an e-mail w reminder Solved/Closed

Hello, I create a file in Excel that does some calculations based on a small database and some user input. I then added a button to open an e-mail...

BrunoD | Latest reply: Bruno Mar 2, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel - if cell = "xxx" then email me@me.com Closed

Hi there, Is there a code that can automatically send me an email if result = to something even when excel is not running but PC is on? Tks in ...

DingoBat | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 1, 2011
    3 replies
  • Comparing cells in excel Closed

Hello, I am working on a formula in excel. I want to compare values on 4 different cells and return a value. When the values on columns A, B, C & ...

Raj | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 28, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel query a sheet of raw data and return Closed

Hello , I hope you're all having a good day so far. I however am not, I'm trying to pull certain data from a spreadsheet of raw data. It's an inves...

Brooster | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 28, 2011
    5 replies
  • Link Excel file to MS Access and generate rep Closed

Hello, I have an Excel file with 1000 lines of Information. I would like to link this file to MS Access and have one windows wherein it will ask u...

Archiee | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 28, 2011
    7 replies
  • Excel moving data from one cell to another Closed

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.19.4I have basic Microsoft excel skills and am making a spreadsheet for personal use. I have a li...

confused | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • Combine two columns into one from two sheets Closed

Hello, I have searched and tried some similar examples but cannot find a fit that works .I trying to combine two sheets into one .can someone plea...

roy76 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy data from pivot table Closed

Hello, I have created a macro that creates a pivot table from set of raw data and performs some calculation on that data. Then I have to filter the...

Excel Learner | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • How copy rows from multiple excels to one xl Closed

Hello, I am very new to Macros,Now i have one requirement i.e we have three different excel sheets in that when users update something based on the...

Gowind | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • copy some columns from one excel sheet to oth Closed

Hello, I have got two excel files eg a.xls and b.xls i have to copy some column data from a.xls to b.xls . Both of these files have some common cl...

rv_user_1 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • Copy rows and update cells macro Closed

Hello, I wonder if anyone could help me with this particular problem. I have a spreadsheet with a column that has a name and another column tha...

Pat | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2011
    1 reply
  • Macro to delete rows with certain values Closed

Hello, I am trying to delete rows that have specific values using a macro my problem is that I have several values that would mean that row needs...

LK | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 27, 2011
    7 replies
  • Excel Help Closed

Hello, What is the formula for: If any cell in column B is in Column A, then display 0, if not 1, in C Thank you. Configuration: Windows ...

Jill | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 25, 2011
    1 reply
  • excell formula Closed

Hello, i am trying to find a formula so that if i put a value in cell a2 and a valu e in cell a3 then i want in cell a1 it to produce a value eg a...

gutty | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 24, 2011
    1 reply
  • Excel opening error Closed

C:\programme filesx86\excel phone number format software.xla' could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name, and verify that the file locati...

Banti | Latest reply: Banti Feb 23, 2011
    2 replies
  • Excel macro for comparing data Closed

Hello, Here is my problem. See below for example. (Workbook A) First name Last name Score A1 = John B1 = Doe C1 = 4 A2 ...

Sinn | Latest reply: Sinn Feb 22, 2011
    4 replies
  • Macro to highlight a row if cells match value Solved/Closed

Hello, I sorry but I am very new to macros and trying to create one in Office 2003. I need to bold a row if for example column E is greater than a...

sgriffis | Latest reply: sgriffis Feb 22, 2011
    2 replies
  • Count if macro on multiple criteria Solved/Closed

Hello, Could someone please help me out with a count-if macro on multiple criteria. I have attached a sample file in the below link http://ww1....

waseem | Latest reply: Wasem Feb 22, 2011
    4 replies
  • help with excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i have two speadsheets. the first sheet contains a total column EX: in C4 =SUM(E4+G4+I4+K4+M4) Value of C4 = (339816) on the ...

markzasz | Latest reply: RWomanizer Feb 21, 2011
    1 reply
  • macro not saving file in excel format Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a coding like this: filename = Range("B3").Value Workbooks.Add Set newwb = ActiveWorkbook ChDir "D:\P3\Jan-11\B2B" ...

RWomanizer | Latest reply: RWomanizer Feb 21, 2011
    4 replies
  • Copy data from one sheet to a new workbook Closed

Hello, I have a data in excel and from which i made 4 pivot table on 4 sheets naming sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 & Sheet4. now i have to copied thes...

RWomanizer | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 18, 2011
    1 reply
  • Problem in Excel Closed

Hello, I have a problem in Excel to which i seeking a solution. I have imported some External data using the Query option and I am able to Refr...

Viswanath | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 18, 2011
    1 reply