Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 1551 - 1600 of about 9,840
  • Automatic update. Closed

Hello, Please help me on this. Is there a formula in which TODAY will not auto update. Let's say I want "2/20/2017" to stay as "2/20/2017" and the ...

ramil261 | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 20, 2017
    1 reply
  • Automatic Update. Closed

Hello, Is there a formula in which TODAY will not auto update. Let's say I want "2/20/2017" to stay as "2/20/2017" and the following day it wont cha...

ramil261 | Latest reply: ramil261 Feb 19, 2017
    0 replies
  • I want to send 120 e-mail with 120 attachments Solved/Closed

Hello, I have excel file for salaries. In this file I have all the data for each employee (120 employees) including their e-mails as well. I want ...

issahamameh | Latest reply: medo42002 Feb 19, 2017
    35 replies
  • How to populate multiple rows from one row Closed

Thank you for accepting me into the forum & my apologies for asking for help with something that may be too basic or impossible (I hope not). I woul...

bennoclark | Latest reply: bennoclark Feb 19, 2017
    0 replies
  • Animated gifs when saved as HTML Closed

I can enter an animated gif into my Excel worksheet, no problem. But I would like to save that worksheet as an HTML file. When I do so, the animated...

stephen.m.cook | Latest reply: stephen.m.cook Feb 17, 2017
    0 replies
  • Formatting Dates Closed

Hello, Can you tell me how to change the format from Sep-01-2015 to the format 2015-09-01? I have tried the format tab under the Date section and Cus...

jbeasley | Latest reply: jbeasley Feb 17, 2017
    0 replies
  • Totaling Hours by Code Solved/Closed

I'm looking for some excel help please :) I have an excel sheet that I would like to have totals for employee hours, sorted by the code that is enter...

nowlanandrea | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 17, 2017
    7 replies
  • change data status in one same column Solved/Closed

Hello, i am looking for a command that can use to change data status in one same column. Example : 'Activated' change to 'Expired' when it due. ...

-Hta- | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 17, 2017
    4 replies
  • link the data to another worksheet.. with specific names Closed

Hello, good day. i want to ask how can i use macro to make one click button to transfer data to another form like payslip.. i manually copy p...

Mari | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 17, 2017
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting colour cells Closed

Hi All, Its my First topic, am looking forward for help me. In my Excel file columns : 1. Sending letter Date 2. duration time 3. expected date...

alhaddadi | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 16, 2017
    6 replies
  • Copy A row from one tab to another based on condition Closed

Hello, I have a excel sheet containing several tabs all containing similar data with same column names one for reach month. There is one tab by name...

gauri | Latest reply: gauri Feb 16, 2017
    0 replies
  • IF statement - Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm attempting to create an IF statement. IF a type = 1 then add the total of a corresponding cell to the total amount. =SUM(IF(B24:B51="1...

Le0n2 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 16, 2017
    3 replies
  • Conditional Copying Closed

Hello, I'm wondering how to create a formula where if the value in row H is blank, it will copy the values in rows A:G into another sheet. Help! S...

Kristy | Latest reply: Kristy Feb 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • Automatically move data to a new sheet based on a value Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that is being used to update a project list on a weekly basis. Every week, the header is changed from Week 1 to Week 2 to...

hdclark_32 | Latest reply: hdclark_32 Feb 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • Finding Partial Name Matches in One Column Closed

I have a list of names (~20,000) in column A, with address info in columns B-D. Names are stored "LAST, FIRST M" and all exact matches have already b...

District_of_... | Latest reply: District_of_Columbia Feb 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • Total Hours Closed

I have an excel sheet that I would like to have totals for employee hours, sorted by the code that is entered. Example: for employee 1 there are ho...

nowlanandrea | Latest reply: nowlanandrea Feb 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copy a cell based another result Closed

Hi, I need some help here.... I need to copy Cell B2 & B3 to another work sheet if cell H2 = "text" and create a list. What I have is a list of em...

meljam | Latest reply: meljam Feb 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copy Column name & row name if cell contains certain date Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a new worksheet based on the information in a previous worksheet. It is a training document and need it to pull out who...

milkybeer | Latest reply: milkybeer Feb 15, 2017
    0 replies
  • Need Format Closed

Hello, Please advice me the correct format of the formula, IF Sheet1 has a code MRT in cell K9, copy whole K9 Column from A-Z cells in Sheet2 firs...

shahidrsr | Latest reply: shahidrsr Feb 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to compare two excel sheets with varying data - need diff Closed

Hello, I am looking for a solution for below scenario. I have 2 sheets with same columns. Every week the data (rows) gets updated , deleted or adde...

Sue | Latest reply: Sue Feb 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • A:A = B Count C:C Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to calculate the value. best example I can think of is if A:A = value of typed in value at Q10 than count numb...

pzc.crash | Latest reply: pzc.crash Feb 14, 2017
    0 replies
  • Need help copying a row Closed

Hello, i have a number of rows starting at row B which give details of projects. E.g. ProjectID, END Date, Number of Hours to complete, Number of ...

DM | Latest reply: DM Feb 13, 2017
    0 replies
  • How to create auto sheets and give same headings for all Closed

Hello, I have created one macro, by clicking on a button there are multiple sheets created automatically and naming the sheets with the calendar day...

Chaitucool4u | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 13, 2017
    3 replies
  • VBA Inserting Picture From File with Loops Closed

Help please? I am using the below code to insert a picture from a file based on the value of a cell. I just need it to repeat this for every row. Als...

EvieLove | Latest reply: EvieLove Feb 13, 2017
    0 replies
  • Lookup across whole workbook (muliple sheets) Solved/Closed

Hello, I would need your help with my problem in MS Excel. Here is the description: 1. I have an Excel workbook containing multiple sheets (ca. ...

mad | Latest reply: Mark Feb 10, 2017
    6 replies
  • Macro for follow-up Closed

Hello, I receives file every week for an error message from integrations , I would like to build some macro or function which can help me to Identif...

Asha.l | Latest reply: Asha.l Feb 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Consolidate multiple rows of information into one row Closed

Hello, I am hoping someone will be able to help with a VBA Macro or formulas or something. I'm generally at my wits end trying to figure this out. ...

Accountant33 | Latest reply: Accountant33 Feb 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Data in Cells Appearing in other Pages Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with entering data into a cell on one page (tab) of a spreadsheet, and having that data show up in the same cell(s) on ...

tdinsc | Latest reply: tdinsc Feb 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Consolidate multiple rows into one Closed

I have a commission file that shows a Customer name in cell D2, customer address in J2 and then the commission details in a changing number of rows be...

Accountant33 | Latest reply: Accountant33 Feb 9, 2017
    0 replies
  • Autofill Master sheet Solved/Closed

I am trying to automatically fill in a table (with whole rows from A-N) on a master sheet (sheet 1) based on whether the data in column H of the table...

qwertyAlex | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 9, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macros write a macro from sheet 1 to copy data when selected Closed

Good Afternoon- I am new to writing Macros, and would appreciate some help. I want to write a macro from sheet 1 to copy data when selected to shee...

ruincontrl | Latest reply: vcoolio Feb 9, 2017
    1 reply
  • Macro in excel Closed

Hello, How to copy the following set of data via macro,say, A2 70 times A3 1288 times and so forth on to another sheet with a macro Thanks Syst...

Minhas | Latest reply: Minhas Feb 8, 2017
    0 replies
  • Moving of data Closed

Hello Team, I am working on a data and I need help. I have 3 sheets namely: FTE;TS;EXIT and this is what I want to do. When I delete someone from F...

esselbenjamin | Latest reply: esselbenjamin Feb 7, 2017
    0 replies
  • Deleting data in 7 different sheets before I update workbook. Closed

Sub Delete() ' ' Macro4 Macro ' Delete contents in attorney tabs ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Option+Cmd+Shift+D ' Dim lRow As Long Dim i As L...

haharrison2 | Latest reply: haharrison2 Feb 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • If cell has text then go to sheet x and insert Closed

Hello, I need a formula that can insert text on another sheet. So sheet 1 A1 has text then take that text insert it into Sheet 2 line "to be determ...

Finfool | Latest reply: Finfool Feb 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • Copy , concatenate and finally paste Closed

Hello, I have a problem that is: Firstly i have to copy the same cell (value, anything or blank) from two different Excel and concatenate them a...

mishthi | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • How to show an empty cell if =COUNTA counts 0? Closed

Hello, Iam having a bad time, I want to use =COUNTA but I hate the look of all the zeros when in all the empty rows that I didn't use yet, anyway, i...

101lols | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 7, 2017
    1 reply
  • subtracting the date of admission to the current date Closed

GOod am, i just want to ask how will i create a formula as follows on the same excel, 1. subtracting the date of admission to the current date 2....

aandal | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 7, 2017
    3 replies
  • convert 12.01.2015 into words Closed

Hello, please convert 12.01.2015 into words System Configuration: System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

preeti | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • macro to paste special values Closed

Hi All, Am new to macro, i have an excell file in which column A is having dates with formula....for example cell A1 is stored with 01/1/2017 and c...

karthikha | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • If cell contains a certain text, add the numbers of another cell Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to do my finances in an easier way, and would appreciate it if anyone can help me with the below question: B2=Supermarket , C2=30$...

mmbitar | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 6, 2017
    1 reply
  • stop duplicated with multiple cells Closed

Hello, I have a holiday home that I rent out and I am making a spreadsheet to control bookings, I have it set up so that the entry date and departur...

rosswcarter2 | Latest reply: rosswcarter2 Feb 6, 2017
    0 replies
  • Need formula for comparing differences of two columns. Solved/Closed

Column A and B both contain numeric values. I want Excel to look at both and give me the numeric difference between the two in a new column C. I reali...

oduana777 | Latest reply: oduana777 Feb 4, 2017
    3 replies
  • if cell contains a certain text, add the numbers of another cell Closed

B2=Supermarket , C2=30$ B3=Fuel, C3=20$ B4=Fuel, C4=50$ if Bs="Fuel", i want to add the numbers in the adjacents cells together. but only if they c...

mmbitar | Latest reply: mmbitar Feb 4, 2017
    0 replies
  • Opening 602 spreadsheets with window 10 excel. help Closed

Hello, I have used 602 Office suite for several years and now I have 10 years of spread sheets that I cannot open with windows 10. Do I have to purch...

Bob Lawrence | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 3, 2017
    1 reply
  • Transfer formulas only from one spreadsheet to another Closed

Hello, I want to transfer formulas only from one spreadsheet to another but I get all the data I even specify paste formulas

msmaggie | Latest reply: msmaggie Feb 3, 2017
    0 replies
  • Stripping out some text form a larger string Closed

Hi All, I have very basic skills in excel - I'm trying to work through some data, and I have a long string of text - which has a common word "Naam:" ...

maillme | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Feb 3, 2017
    1 reply
  • need help for excel formula Closed

Hello, if cell contains text and date also for e.g 02-01-2017_Address Verified / 30/12/2016-Number busy / 28/12 Number busy. like this their no pro...

Priti Bambarkar | Latest reply: Priti Bambarkar Feb 3, 2017
    0 replies
  • Copy ActiveChart properties to cell (from graphics) Solved/Closed

Hello, I hope someone could help me. Working with graphics in excel, I generate dispersion plots from some datas, later I add the trendline, display...

mendokzeni | Latest reply: mendokzeni Feb 2, 2017
    2 replies
  • Formula Help - IF FUNCTION Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a formula which would give me the total amount sold. So for example I'm trying to get a formula which would say if column...

Hamsto | Latest reply: Hamsto Feb 2, 2017
    0 replies