The discussions

Msg box vba

Hello, How to put Msg box in VBA code, using the criteria of wether a seperate file( other than active file) is opened.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Macro to delete created object

Solved

Hello, With the following VB code I have created a wordart object: Sub ShowMessage() ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextEffect(msoTextEffect1, "Even...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
Trowa

Sharing workbook with macro

Hello, Good day to everybody..I'm asking for anybody's help regarding to my workbook.. I have a workbook with a macro. its running fine with my pc, ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel sheet not opening

Hello, i installed excel 2007 but when am trying to open an excel window its not opening?can anyone help me it is urgent to me plzzzzzzzzzzz

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Inserting rows/copy data from row to column

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me solve a problem I am having creating a macro to insert rows into a spreadsheet then copying data from the row in...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Conditional copy of a row in ms excel

Hi friends, in an excel sheet, if a cell satisfies a condition i want to copy a particular row in a work sheet to another work sheet, pl some one hel...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Delete certain cells of active row

Solved

Hello, I would like a code for the following: Check which row is active/selected and then delete the data which is in the 5th and 7th column of ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
tatosgr

Insert rows based on count of row in another

Solved

Hello, I have a excel where I create few dummy accounts and the next sheet (sheet2) has details of these accounts. I need the sheet 2 to have certai...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Highlight row when all cells contain data

Hello, Using Excell 2007... i am trying to use Conditional Formatting to create a formula that will allow any row on my spreadsheet to highlight on...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro - dynamic column selection

Solved

Hello, I am just beginning to learn Excel macros. I was working on a sheet wherein I have to select a column dynamically, based on just the column ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
maggie

Compare & delete - excel macro help

Hello, I am new to Macro's and VB. I have been trying to create a macro to automate a task in Excel. I have an Excel workbook with data on two diffe...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Transferring data between two excelworksheets

I have a master worksheet (Worksheet1) that has two columns titled ID and Route. Each Route has a corresponding ID assigned to it. There are about 160...

rizvisa1

Deleting cells with same data as other cell

Hello, I am trying to do the following in relation to two mailing lists in Excel. 1. Identify the email addresses in one list that are the same...

rizvisa1

Copy from another spreadsheet with condition

Hello, I'm currently working on a data base in excel and would have the following question: I have a sheet "North America". In this sheet, on c...

rizvisa1

Comparing two excel sheets

Hi, Macro given by you is working, Thankyou very much . But if I have two columns in worksheet1 and 1 column in worksheet2, I should get only re...

venkat1926

Excel formula help

Hello, I have a workbook that contains a data sheet and a summary sheet. the data might look something like below lady box lady dice lady ...

venkat1926

Macro

Hello, I have a problem and i need a Macro to resolve it. I have in the range "a2:f2" formulas in each cells and i need to copy and paste it in the ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, Say on sheet 1 I have in A1 the value 3 and the cell color is red. Is there a way to do a formula that would return this on sheet 2 in A1. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Extract identical cells of 2 columns (excel)

Hello helpers!, Got a list of words in column A Got a list of words in column B I am looking for a formula that will produce in column C a list o...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
keliza

Excel conditional formatting row color

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get Excel to automatically change the color of a row depending on the entry in column H. I've got some VBA code written up, but...

17 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
AM14

Copy data one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, dear friend i have two work sheet.first sheet has a data.using subtotal function I'm daily taking summary of that data.that summarized data da...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
kaluputha

Excel - converting data for sap upload

Hello everyone, I have an Excel sheet with the folowing data as example: _______|_Product1_|_Product2_|_Product3_| Name1_|___15€___|_________|_...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel linking data

Hello, I am a bit of a dummy on excel and I was hoping someone on here could help me. I have a mater spreadsheet which lists all the training t...

rizvisa1

Macro to compare two sheet with both sheets h

Solved

Hello, I have a 2 excel sheet which has all the column having same. This has D$C Comment, OMS comments, Planned Resoluiton date & Sub account in bo...

venkat1926

Lookup,count and pie chart excel2007

Solved

Hello, Can anyone give advice? I got a form on sheet1 thats got a savebutton to save the input data of the form to the database on sheet2.On sheet2 ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
Gouws

Search and copy a whole raw to another sheet

Hello, Cany anyone help me out about a problem: I want to copy records (complete raw) from a Excel file contain several sheets (have thousands of ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Web browser

Hello, i m jyoti doing mca , my question is if my computer not install internet explorer in window or i dont have net but i want to install ie then h...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

Excel function

Hello, I am trying to look into 2 different cells for certain data and if it is true than put something in a third cell. For example: if C2 has an "...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel

Hello, if i enter in excel as 10-20 it showing me as 10 oct if i enter 20-30 it is giving me 20-30 plz solve my problem

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
Geoph Parry

Formula or argument in excel

Hello, I am looking for a formula to use so that when i pick a person's name from the drop down list a date will appear in the cell next to the nam...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
ctrotter43

Copy data into next empty cell in new sheet

Hello, I have designed a self-grading test. What I would like to do is have data (Name, Date & Score) saved on the next available row in a new sheet...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to fill selected cells with given data?

Solved

Hello, I often need to fill cells with a date of production. What kind of a macro would be usefull in this situation so that I could just select the...

13 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
hockey50

Copying a macro to multiple docs

Hello, Is there a way to copy a macro into multiple excel files at the same time without touching each file? I have a macro built and need to incor...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Combining information from 8 columns

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with 8 columns of data including the following headings Business Name, Street #, Street Name,Tel #, Contact Name, Cont...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Find a string in excel and remove all cells

Solved

Hello, I need to find a string (for example: abc) in a large worksheet then remove all cells containing this string. I have tried different functions...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
Ex-Q??

Cut-paste row to sheet2 if columnvalue is met

Solved

Hello, I have got 2 sheets. Sheet1 contains a list of assignments, in which column B contains the status of those assignments. Sheet2 contains comp...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro for comparing between excel files

Hello, I need your urgent assistance, I have 2 excel sheets with the same format, "Master sheet" listed in column A, I have the serial No. from...

rizvisa1

I want net browsing

Hello, I have nokia 2626 cell phone.i having net in my cell. how to connect net from my cell to desk top system. please give me information about c...

suff954

Excel formatting

Hey, Is there any way to have an entire rows font a certain color based on the value in the cell in the row next to it? I am trying to have the text ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Videos and facebook chat stall my browser

So I've got a relatively new laptop and it has been working fine ever since i got it until this past weekend. I don't know what happened but now whene...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
DTrain

Excel help

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble with an excel calculation, i'd be grateful for any help: I have menu items listed along the top, with a space for th...

11 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
donkeyoaty

Getting perfomance of each vendor using excel

Solved

Hello, What I want is to get an evaluation of every supplier. Let say I have 20 list of supplier and list of product I'd ordered, including quantity...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
zmarlz04

Moving data from csv to excel ?

Hello and thanks for any help that might be provided, I was wondering if it is possible to grab data from a csv file that is updated by another pro...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, I want to make cell to display the date at the time a cell is populated by a name from a drop list. E.g. cell i3 to display the current d...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting

Hello, I have an issue with conditional formating. For any chance is it possible to set a conditional format for a date that every day changes. ...

rizvisa1

Merging cells in excell

Hello, I have inserted a 0 before a number in one cell then i ahve merged this cell with another the result i get is losing the 0 example 1234 merge...

rizvisa1

Unable to download using all browsers

Hello, I have come across a strange problem.I am unable to download anything(files/attachements) from whatever browser i use.The moment i click the...

deepbreathe

Excel forumla help (if formula)

Solved

Hello, I need some help, I just can't figure the IF formula out. On my Excel 2007 spreadsheet, I am trying to figure out if I put the letter grad...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
pleasehelp1101

Merging of more than one excel files

Hello, I done the merging of more than one excel files using macro concept... but i can't able to implement with the vb or any language.... ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Question about excel formula

Hello, my question is i have two sheets in a file, in one sheet my own data and in second sheet i unzip a file and data app...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 6101 - 6150 out of a total of 7,061