The discussions

Scheduling excel macros

Hello, i have used windows scheduler to open the workbook every night at 12 i need to run a particular macro from a particular module. in my au...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Convert -excel cell .

Hello, please anybody help me, i am using excel 2007. in column A2 : Rs.2,500.00 this value convert in word format in Column c5 : like Rupees Two Th...

sharpman

Really need help with excel

Hello, I haven't done any coding in years, and even then i wasn't really that good. Basically i have two sheets within my spread sheet, named Do...

Excelguru

Add values of multiple cells dependant on the

Hello, Can anyone help me on a formula??? I need to add the total value of individual cells (put in C) in a colum of cells (B) dependant on what...

Excelguru

Excel macro search

Hello, I have a column of 500+ zip codes in Excel. I have another spreadsheet that has 200,000+ names and zip codes. I need a macro that would sear...

Excelguru

Highlighting rows of similar data

Hello, I need to highlight rows of similar data by font color ( if i identify some number,X , the rows containing the numberX should be highlighted...

Excelguru

Lookups in excel

Hello, I am trying to create a merge document for a mailing list for a rewards program we run at work. In one document I have the person's details ...

Excelguru

Need a free browswe for n-gage

Hello, can any body link me on any website to download a free browser software for my phone, i spen too much with th e browser i use now, you can cal ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Excel 2003 question

Solved

Microsoft Office Excel 2003 I am trying to put in todays date along with text. How would i do this? in box A43 i have: =Q1&R1&S1 in Q1 i h...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Sort rows with conditional formatting formula

Hello, I'm using Conditional Formatting with a formula to make the cell turns a color if the condition is true. My problem is when I sort the rows,...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
purplePashun

Browser issue

Hello, First ... my email system seems to work just fine ... but, when I go onto the web, either through IE or firefox, the first page, such as MSN.c...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Free internet browsing on computers

Hello, dis is x-maga i hv somtin here if u wish 2 browse free on ur laptop/desktop nd phone contact me on 08066339414 my price is #20,000 or if u hv ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Importing csv file data in excel with vba

Hello, I am builiding a spreadsheet that keeps track of my monthly business expenses. I use a small applet on my blackberry that allows me to enter...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Macro button and macro

Hello, Buttonname.caption=iif(buttonname.caption="Update On","Update Off","Update On") where to paste the above line to create macro button and ho...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Macro help

Hello, I need help with a macro. Mine works ok ... but I'd like more userflexibility. Let's say I have 4 .xls workbooks in a folder. I'd li...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Date formula in excel

Hello, can u pls help me in getting a simple date formula in excel eg:28/8/2009 i need to convert it to 28-aug-2009 please can u h...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Matching the case in excel cell

Hello, I need to know is there any way where in I can match contents of two excel cell. for ex: A1 has the value A.K.Traders and cell A99 has Traders...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Vishal

Sub routine to test and color cells

Hello, I am trying to develop a simple function or sub to scan a worksheet of approx 2000 cells, test the contents, if the cell is empty leave, if t...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Make excel particular sheet protection on net

Hello, I have Excel sheet, with containing around 10 sheets, tat sheer was shared in net work with 5 diffrrent persons (systems). each person is re...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel: copy active range to bottom of list

Solved

Hello, On multiple sheets I have lists of peoples names. When I add a few new names on one sheet, I want a macro to copy-paste these names to the o...

13 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Trowa

Not able to browse but net is showing connect

Hello, i have windows xp SP3 installed in my laptop, when i connect the modem to my laptop, at status bar it shows the message as internet is connect...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
dhanu

Unique excel formula

Hello, I am using excel 2003. In my spreadsheet I have the following formula that I have to copy and paste into every single row in one column... ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Need to use color as argument excel

Hello, I am writing a macro to produce payroll and have run into a snag. I pay a different amount for product x if the cell color is red than any oth...

venkat1926

Highlighting out of date cells

Hello, I have never made a macro before and not even sure if i need it for this task but hey here we go. I need to highlight certain cells in red ...

venkat1926

Sum in excel

Hello, Hi I am sapna How to take sum in excel for figures in same colours in Microsoft office - 2003 For eg. if I want to take the sum of figures ...

venkat1926

Browsing

Hello, I want to browse free with my sony ericsson phone, which opera mini version should i use. I have been using opera mini 4.0.1, but it has not b...

onea97

Excel - how to hide certain unwanted times?

Hello, As you can see below information (extracted from Excel Sheet), my company works 24 hrs, and each time my staff tag on the main door, the log...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel if then statement maximum

Hello, I am trying to do an if then filter in excel 2003. I am calculating a simple percentage, up to a maximum x. So like =A1*.25, with a maximu...

venkat1926

How can i use my web browser in my phone?

Hello, how can i use my web browser in my phone?my phone unit is nokia 6300china phone

fea_ture

Excel trick for reading tables?

Hello, I'm using Microsoft Excel. Imagine I have a table with two columns, one labelled "Staff Name" and one labelled "Able to lock-up." The ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
SKent

Internet browsing

Hello, please how do i configure my freedom for browsing with my mtn line?

fea_ture

Copy rows from sheeta,b&c and paste in sheetd

Hello Experts, I am a novice in using VBA or Macros in excel. I need a help in copying all the available rows from Individual Sheet say A, B & C ...

Cowshal

Vba code correction!

Hello, Does anyone know how i can amend the below code to printout a notepad file instead of a word document?? Sub PrintWordDocument() Dim wrdA...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Ms excel install

Hello,i have windows 2002xp professional in my pc .ihave downloaded ms excel 2007 from internet.but i am unable to install.please give your advic...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Conditional formatting excel 2007

Hello, I´m trying to get a whole column coloured, depending of the value in H$. This with only the use of Conditional formatting (no visual basic)...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Need help on excel macros

Hello, I am not a techie and I have very limited knowledge on Excel Macros. I have two worksheets. Worksheet 1 - Employee information like E...

Excelguru

Simple excel formula

Hello, I am trying to enter a simple formula into excel: IF F6>=0 THEN G5=F6 Cell F6 and G5 are on different pages in the same workbook.

Excelguru

Hide macro excel 2007, run with a button only

Hello, I am using excel 2007 and I wish to stop users runing macros except via macro objects in work sheets. Ie so other users can't access the macr...

Excelguru

Macro to sort files with file extension

Hello, I have sheet a with 46 rows and 1110 columns(this might vary). The cells contain filenames with various file extensions like .zip, .tif, .ex...

lucky6789

Excel: deleting cell range (multiple sheets)

Hi, I have been trying to figure out how to clear the contents of specified cell, say Range (A12:U12).Select ActiveCell.End(xlDown).Select Se...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro to test null values

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where if I enter a numeric value between 3000 and 7000 (excluding values between 6000 and 6500) it checks to determine ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Take a single cell and divide it into rows

Hi Everyone! I am new here and need some help. I have Microsoft Excel 2003, not all that experience and have never used Macros. I am designing a da...

venkat1926

Row data in columns

Hello, Dear Sir, I have Data Like 324 Platinum Gold Silver 325 platinum Silver 326 Gold 327 silver 328 329 platinum 330 Gold I wa...

kaiyasit

Browse button

Hello, i m new to vb script..actually in VBscript i want to create a browse button in the input box inorder to browse my files stored in the lcation....

onea97

Copy row from one worksheet to another

Hello, I have 11 worksheets in one workbook. First sheet is "Master", Second is "New BB" ,Third is "New LB, Forth is Steelers and so on(football tea...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
kaiyasit

Selecting multiple sheets from range values

Hello, I have a workbook with information that distributes over a number of sheets (for the sake of simplicity call them "Home", "One", "Two", "Thr...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
Excelguru

Creating dynamic cells in excel 2003

Hello, I am creating a workload management chart, Gantt Chart, using Excel 2003. I have the start and end creating the "duration." Now I need the c...

Excelguru

Cells filling by array

Hello, i have a problem in Excel 2007 in VBA. I have this code (part): Dim Oblast As Range Set Oblast = Worksheets(2).Range("H1:H" & Pora...

Excelguru

With excel had a report writer

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with student names, each student is assigned to one of 4 teachers. Student name in A, teacher name in B other data in the...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
kaiyasit

Using formula to pull data out of worksheet

Hello, I'd like to pull 4 numbers out of a list of URLS in a spreadsheet. The 4 numbers will always be in the same place at the end of the URL. I need...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926
Results 6601 - 6650 out of a total of 7,061