The discussions

Hw do i set my pc for free browsing

Hello, kindly help me on how to set my pc for free browsing,free dstv amd free mobile calls

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Help on free pc browsing

Hello, kindly help me on how to browse on pc free,the software and configuration settings for effective software.please help.

pcsces

Excell

Hello, i dont know about excel sheel , i want a fully notes of excel wiht formulas

re_mi

Vba: search for a value then moving cusor

Hello, i need the code for the following please: Find a specific value in a spreadsheet Then move the cursor 5 cells/ spaces up thanks Ja...

Trowa

Browser issues

Hello,i,m connect to the internet. have firefox and windows IE as browsers on my pc which is a compaq presario i have vista home premium i,m connected...

re_mi

Excel vlook up help

Hello, i have a excel sheet where i have lot of columns in sheet 1 from a1-a100 there are different numbers say a1-0101, a2-103 so on on sheet ...

Excelguru

Copy/paste parts of files (excel marcos)

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that will copy a section of another excel file into the excel file that I'm running the marco on, then continue...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

I want to know about vbscript with macros

Hello, i have two excel sheet in that one is filled of details like empname and shifttype. with this information i want to fill Rupees colum in secon...

venkat1926

How to transfer data from one sheet to anoth

Hello, i HAVE A PROBLEM IN EXCEL.tHIS IS EXPLAINED AS BELOW-- I am entering cite details into my sheet.When i enter a cite details in main she...

venkat1926

Free internet browsing

Hello, i have a chaina phone sheco97 i want to connect it to my pc for free internet browsing. kindly assist me by sending me a guidlines or a code ...

ris.arote

Delete sheets in excel

Hello, I am looking for a VBA macro that can delete all the sheets in Excel the start with name "Sheet". Also if no such sheet name is found it sh...

venkat1926

Vba loop jumping ower values

Hello, i have created a loop witch is a part of a bigger macro i am creating the loop is runnig fine exept one thing, the loops pupuse is to compar...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Da helpzor

Matching names in two columns of excel

Hello, Hi I have a huge list of names in excel sheet1. In the second sheet I have the same list but with differences in spelling. I need to match t...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Vba underscore trouble

Solved

Hello, I wrote a simple VBA code which is pretty long, so I want to use a underscore to continue on the next line. Here is an example of the cod...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Need some help whith vba

Hello, i have created a loop that loops thro column B and testing data up agenst seartan criterias, if they match it copys the data to a spesefied lo...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
Da helpzor

Find and move rows with empty cell

Hello, I am new to excel with regards to advance programming.I have an excel with 1000s of records. It have approximately 20 columns. I need to loo...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
jenni.g

Free browsing

Hello, pls how can i configure my samsung E250 phone and my Acer Aspire 4710 laptop for free browsing using an MTN line.your responce quick would rea...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Excel - cell event (th formula in cell)

Hello, I want a cell event to run a small macro. Have tried the normal cell event code, it works ok when I type in a cell that runs the event, but...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Macro

Hello, I download information into Excel, then I run a macro to sort information. Sometimes the macro will sort the information into the wrong cells....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Finding insertion point in excel

Hello here is a challenging one.... I am trying to automate a spreadsheet used for processing and compiling large amounts of data, with the outp...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Excel

Hello, I'm using Excel and a barcode scanner program to update an equipment inventory. Currently I'm using the barcode scanner software to open a "f...

Excelguru

Multiple sheets with data

Hi I have a spreadsheet with 8 clients listed on 8 rows. There are 9 coulmns of information. I have the following formula at the very bottom of the sh...

Excelguru

Copy data from many worksheets to a compiled

Hello, I want to write a macro for some data in excel. I have multiple worksheets that I need to copy a column of data from each and paste them into...

Excelguru

New sheet using conditional formatting

Hello, I have a very basic table on Excel which I use to keep contract data. I'm currently using conditional formatting to highlight the row if th...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Userform for importing sheet from one excel

Hello, I want to create a user form in MS excel that will prompt the user for the file name. Once the user browses the file name it should copy th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Vba: error 9; subscript is out of reach

Solved

Hello, Depending on the value of a specific cell (sheet "gegevensblad" cell L10), I would like to hide 1 out of 2 sheets (Either Overzichtsgrafieke...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
Dean

Copying data into different cells using macro

Hello, I am trying to use macros to copy data from one cell into different cells in another sheet. My data is consisting of Organisation contact deta...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
raju

Compare and update excel sheet

Hello, I have got two excel sheets one master sheet that gets updated everymonth with the new employees joining that month. the other excel sheet nee...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
ujo

Vba help needed

Hello, im having an issue, what im whant to achive is this. i want to be able to select ranges depending on the content of the cells in column A, a...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Macro excel 2007 help

Hello, hey guys i need help in excel.... assignment in my row F I have 2 data Permanent and contract. So i want to make it that when I type it in sh...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

How to browse on my pc throug my phone

Hello, I want to connect my phone which is connected to the internet to my computer which is not connected to the internet so that I can browse on my...

closeup22

Vba code in a excel form

Hi, I made an Excel form for colleagues to enter data in a sheet in rows. I made a second form on wich other colleagues need to find a 6 digit nu...

VBAhelp_Needed

List month from any given year in excel

Solved

Hello, i 0got a spreadsheet (data) as below date status 1-jan-1975 approved 1-feb-1980 suspended 5-mar-1985 rejected 10...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
ani

How to deal cells with same content except on

Hello, hey i got lots of data in the B collum a lot of the data is the same, repeated in row after row but not all data is the same. waht i have trie...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

How to create a macro

Hello, i am completely new to the task of creating macros.can you please tell me how should i create a macro so that all the cells under a particul...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Making sheet increasing#'s&but same letters

Hello, labels that must have same V33j on all as well as another group of numbers usually 3 or 4more that would increase or advance by 1 number as ea...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

How to add a ready macro to excel

Hello, I have downloaded a macro from a blog to keep a track of time and date when a cell was modified last. Please help me how to add it to the exc...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Protecting excel sheet from copying

Hello, i want to know how to protect an excel file on my hard to from copying by others. regards, rajeev

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
excelgod

Color rows after comparing

"Hello world", I have an excel file with three sheets. What I've done so far is to compare sheet1 with sheet2. Every new or updated record tha...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
sr7

Activating macro

Solved

Hello, I have made a calender which I want to prepare for next year with the press of a button. Here is the file: https://authentification.site...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Browser problems??

Hello, My IE was working just fine. I went on vacation and when I came back, it all of a sudden stopped working. I didnt do anything to it nor did I ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
shani47

Comparing two excel sheets

Hello, I want to compare the rows in two excel sheets and find out true/false value. For eg: sheet 1 will be having 15 columns & sheet 2 will b...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
Filip

Require help in excel

Solved

Hello, Pls help me by suggesting any formula or function for selecting two minimum values from range of numbers in excel spreadsheet. For exampl...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
Anakin

Vba excel 2007 question

Hi there, I have a slight problem I am currently dealing with making up time sheets on the one sheet for a number of members of staff. The probl...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Excelguru

Quickbooks excel export

Closed

Hello,I have been using quickbooks forever, and all of a sudden, with no change in software, QB stopped allowing me to export documents to excel. Has...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
Andra

Excel will not open

Hello, When i go to open my microsoft excel program, excel has a pop up that says it is configuring microsoft office 2000 professional. Then when it...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
mubashir aziz

Excel help

Hello, I have four columns of data. Column B is a list of words that match up with the words in column C. However column B is a complete list and co...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Trouble activating macro

Solved

Hello, I've got a macro which runs on 12 worksheets. When the result of a formula changes I want the macro to do his job. What I do now is manu...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
Trowa

Help with sheet

Hello, i have an excel sheet whereby in column A i have a list of 10 things to do on a call. I want make list on a new sheet to display of all thos...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
venkat1926

Internet browsing

Hello, Some website in my pc can't open even internet is connected with broad-band(High speed access).

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
fella1960
Results 6701 - 6750 out of a total of 7,061