The discussions

Excel delete blanks help

Hello, I have a macro to delete rows where if the cell in column c is blank as follows: Columns("C:C").Select Selection.SpecialCells(xlC...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
Game Start Now

Highlighting the values entered in an excel

Solved

Hello, Dear All, I have a question to ask, Actually i am working with an Excel File which has so many sheets under one file, and this file ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Copying data to another worksheet

Solved

Hello, I have the following data in worksheet named "Auto Entry" Cell A1= X Cell A2 =Y Cell A3 =Z Cell A4=Input Value(1,2,or 3) In Cell A4 is...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel: matching and sorting

Solved/Closed

Hello, Ok, how sould a computer dummy to this (the dummy is me): I have a list of 300 bike racers. In the columns next to the racer is items such a...

13 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
lew13

Inputing selling price into excel

Hello, I have a list of table in my excel as below: Stock Code Supplier Description Selling Price 3MAY018 NIEHA DRESS 3MAY01...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
eric

Sum data value of different sheet of excel

Hello, I want to found some formula for summing different sheet. My problem is like this. I am one excel worksheet, there are different 12 sheet...

5 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Can someone please write me a macro for excel

Solved

I want to be able to input a number into a cell and have that number recorded in a list elsewhere within the same sheet. Then be able to replace tha...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
TrowaD

How to find a cell in a macro..

Hello, I am creating a macro and what i want to to do is to find the word "Tylenol" and then go to the cell beside it and i want to put a formul...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel

Hello, I have created a calendar in excel, it can update automatically once the year is entered. I have another sheet "Customers" with "customers li...

RWomanizer

Excel help required

Hi, Basically I have a document that is 30,000 lines long showing data in 1 second intervals. I would like to delete all the data so that I have in...

RWomanizer

Excel tips needed

Hello, I have salary sheet for different months for different workers. Some of them are not in one month and another new worker are add in new mon...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

To set 4 pagebreaks by vba in worksheet

Dears, I would be very grateful If someone can help me. I have several sheets in one excel file. I need one command button when pressed to set 4...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
issa

Copy selected cells to new sheet in a row

Solved

Hello, dear all, I have an invoice template in the range b6:f57 in one sheet.. I want to select only some cell contents like c17, f17, f 19 , f 32, ...

9 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
suryam

Formatting date in excel sheet

Hello, I am working in SAP wher i generate a report which download in excel sheet in dd.mm.yyyy format but i need convert it to mm/dd/yyyy format ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Vba-conditionally selecting and copying data

Closed

Hello, I have a file with 5 columns. one with date, time, latitude, longitude and amplitude. I need to conditionally select data from the latitud...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
Ambucias

How to copy data from one sheet to another

Hello, I am having a workbook. In sheet 1,m having store name in column A(A2:A9),in column B inventory for soap ranging B2:B9,in column C inventory...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
shail

Internet connected but can't browse

Closed

Hello, today I saw the 3g modem HUAWEI is connected, antivirus can update database but I can't browse the internet. I trid to delete Uniblue PowerSu...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Conditional copy and paste using macro

Hello, Just want to seek help to anyone about my problem about copying and paste multiple cells from sheet 1 to new sheet hru new sheet also with ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Match up names in excel or access

Closed

Hello, I have a list in excel of of car types in column A and the owners in column B. A lot of owners have multiple cars of the same type making a...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Generating reports using macro in excel2003

Hello, Hello I have a task to be done once on every month-end. I am working in a private bank. I have a file called BaseFile. I need to generate re...

TrowaD

Is there a way to delete all dates in excel

Hello, Is there a way to delete all dates in an excel workbook without deleting the actual cell they are in? For example, I have some cells that s...

venkat1926

Reading an excel and filter data and add.

Hello, I have an excel say Book1.xls. I will have data with 10 columns and 10 rows in it. I will have another sheet in the same excel. I will ha...

RWomanizer

Macros help

Solved

Dear Friend i want to convert number to text in excel programme Example : ( 055555 : Zero five Five Five Five Five ) As This Format ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 May 2011 by
suryam

Transfering data to a new sheet

Solved

I'm running excel 2007 on windows 7, if that's important. I'm trying to find a way to transfer data from a master sheet (or basically sheet 1) to...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
Stickihasit

Format data in excel for db transaction

Solved

Hello, I have a simple question, I have a range of cells with numbers in each cell. I want to add a single quote or apostrophe in the start and end...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2011 by
holly

Create macro replace blank cells with counta

Hello, I want to create a macro that will find a blank cell with Counta value of > 0 and delete that entire rows. Configuration: Windows XP / I...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel macro to copy text and append

Solved

Hello, I recorded a macro in Excel where I copied the text from one cell and appended that text to the values in several other cells. The problem...

4 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
RWomanizer

Using conditional formatting in excel to high

Hello, I want to highlight the row based on cell value. For example. If I put 10 in one cell, it should highlight 10 rows like that. please advise...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
venkat1926

Cell reference to locate /store data in excel

Solved

Hello, Hello , I am working for a newly started airline agency. I am enclosing my working file (for privacy sake , I have changed names and oth...

8 replies Last reply on 2 May 2011 by
suryam

Copy row in excel to specific tabs

Hello, I'm not very smart once I get outside of if-then formatting. I have an excel worksheet. It is used to track purchases for different divi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel equation

Dear sir, I shall be much obliged if u solve this equation using excel formula is E = P×r×(1 + r)n/((1 + r)n - 1) (here n is power plz dont read i...

RayH

Average above "n" rows in blank row

Hello, I'm working on a dataset of historical price data. The set has dates in column A, and prices in column B. Through a macro I have inserted a...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
thenarfer

Copying data from one sheet to another

Hello, Macro newbie here. I'm trying to copy 351 rows of data from one sheet and paste the data to every 14th line on another sheet. Help! DR ...

venkat1926

If statements in excel

Hello, I'm looking for some help with conditional coding in excel. If text is entered in one of eight specified cells, then I would like 1 added t...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
Conner

If statement in excel looking for text

I have a column with 3 text labels (book, pencil, eraser). I want to create a new column where I can find cells in the original column that have eith...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
Conner

Excel macro help

Solved

Hi there, I am getting an error when I try and run the following macro. I am trying to find the value in one worksheet (final) in another worksheet ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

2 sheets compare for differences

Hello, I have excel workbook with sheet1, sheet2 that have same data in column A. I need to find the difference in the 2 sheets. The records tha...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Roman number series (macro)

Hey guys. I need to make macro witch makes series of Roman numbers (Similar to built in excel series- http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/Edds87/...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Macro for printing in ms excel 2007

Hello, I have standardized reports that I create in MS Excel 2007 on a daily basis which must be printed under certain parameters. How do I creat...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel date format

Hello, In the Excel sheet I have dates are in the format dd/mm/yyyy. How do I format it to be yyyymmdd ? . Your quick responce will be much ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Delete allowediteranges by vba

Solved

Dear All, Can some-body help me to correct the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim WS As Worksheet Dim aer As AllowEditRang...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2011 by
Issa

Delete allowediterange by vba command

Solved

Dear All, Can anyone help me to correct the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim WS As Worksheet Dim aer As AllowEditRange...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2011 by
Celina

Excel conditional formatting rows to columns

Solved

Hello, I have a data set that looks like: A B 1 20 2 21 3 21 4 03 1 19 2 34 3 23 4 25 1 23 2...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2011 by
em

Help about macro copy and paste

Solved

Hello, Just want to seek help to anyone about my problem about copying and paste multple raw and column thru new sheet also with designated raw an...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2011 by
venkat1926

Copy to first open cell in rowb/sheet 2

Solved

Hello, Thanks for trying to help! I have a sheet as shown below. We do sales every day and would like the values/ estimates and sales that have...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2011 by
Stormdronk

Excel time clock spreadsheet

Hello, Can somone please try to help me? I have a Finger Print Time Clock. I am exporting the data into Excel, that looks like the first to rows, i am...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

How to print excel data in form in excel 2003

Hello, I have lots of data in a excel sheet I want to print it in a particular form . pls some one help me how to print excel data in ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
RWomanizer

Office for mac excel problem

Excel (Office For Mac) When trying to enter a date the letter "y" inserts itself into the date, no matter what format I use. I wish to enter the da...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Highlight all the rows containing same name

Hello, I have an excel in which one of the column(D) has duplicate entries for name.If clicked on a particular name, I want to highlight all t...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
TrowaD

Vba - how to replicate the value n times

Solved

Hello, I have to write in VBA a macro that allows to replicate value n times (input). Let's say, I have a list one two three and I have to re...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
gradelle
Results 4801 - 4850 out of a total of 7,061