Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4801 - 4850 of about 9,840
  • Wanted to insert column in excel sheet using macro. Closed

Sub test() Dim j As Integer, k As Integer j = Range("B1").End(xlToRight).Column 'j is the last column For k = j To 2 Step -1 Range(Cells(1, k), C...

akumarsahu | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 9, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel conditional formatting Closed

I have a worksheet that contains a row of payments per month....I want to include in a separate cell the amount of payments that are over $60 per mont...

kstar234 | Latest reply: kstar234 Jun 7, 2014
    4 replies
  • Macro to move rows to a new location Closed

Hi, I was hoping for a macro that if in column "C" of an excel spreadsheet it has the number 8 or 9, the whole row gets moved 5 spaces below the the l...

Blind156 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional format based on another cell on another page Closed

I have two databases. One is a list of parents and the other a list of students. The parents each have a unique 'Parent ID.' I need to evaluate each ...

terrist | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • Column change where pull values from according to the month Closed

Hi All, Please let me know if the below are possible and how: I have a workbook with multiple sheets named "SUMMARY" (Master sheet), "MAR", "APR...

buznac | Latest reply: buznac Jun 2, 2014
    2 replies
  • Creating a Macro to Find Text and Then Merge Cells Solved/Closed

Hi- I need some help with creating a macro. I haven't been able to get it to record correctly and I am completely illiterate in Visual Basic. ...

katie215 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 2, 2014
    6 replies
  • convert numeric date into words Closed

hi want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 or Twenty Tw...

rajeshwaran_k | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro in Excel to copy and paste selected from one Sheet Closed

Hi I have an excel with couple of sheets. 1st sheet contains summarized data. Now I want to scatter the summarized data and copy the same data in t...

chiragz | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • EDATE if then scenario Closed

I have a date column of original date of action. I have another column that has a formula to give me 6 months from that date (which is when additiona...

steasley | Latest reply: ac3mark May 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • insert one new copy row Closed

i need help pleas :) i want to insert one new row every time Verifies the condition and also copy some cells from last row like if(y3="y",...

ravenyaad | Latest reply: ravenyaad May 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • automatically insert the current date into one cell when "x" is Closed

I'm trying to create and IF formula. What I want it to do it automatically insert the current date into one cell when "x" is typed into a different ce...

karudz | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • To get a price from price list while making a purchase order Closed

Hi,I would like to know how to create a macro code I have two files one named Price list and other Purchase Order. Actually I wanted like this ,the pr...

swarna79 | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 30, 2014
    5 replies
  • Grading on excel Closed

i need some help to grade marks from a b c d e on excel 2010

jerretwaqalaivi | Latest reply: jerretwaqalaivi May 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Creating automated Attendance Closed

Herewith enclosed Attendance sheet which I am trying to figure out. Here are my few queries as of now: 1. Firstly I want to put restriction on RH (...

vbarish | Latest reply: vbarish May 29, 2014
    0 replies
  • Use Conditional Formatting To Copy Entire Rows Closed

Hello, My name is Brandon I'm new to the forum and am thrilled to have found a community that specializes in excel. The current issue I'm having i...

beecohen | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • To get a price from the price list while making a purchase order Closed

Hi,I would like to know how to reate a macro code I have two files one named Price list and other Purchase Order. Actually I wanted like this ,the pri...

swarna79 | Latest reply: swarna79 May 28, 2014
    0 replies
  • Pivot Table Setup Closed

I need some simple pivot table help to get me past a stumbling point. The database I am working off of has the following columns. A: INVDATE B...

AZBob | Latest reply: AZBob May 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • page set up Closed

Hi.. In Excel , I need to have at last paper from the sheet a different ( first row ) not matching the (repeated rows at the top of each paper from...

Osama_bb11 | Latest reply: Osama_bb11 May 27, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro to copy specific data from multi sheets based on criteria Closed

Hi, I am trying to copy specific cells from different sheets to master sheet under the following criteria: * Master sheet should be generated when...

Gurpreet22 | Latest reply: Gurpreet22 May 27, 2014
    0 replies
  • Bold Text Solved/Closed

Hello Sir, I required the macro to bold some specific text in cell like: Below mentioned formula is written in cell ="We are enclosing herew...

Game Start Now | Latest reply: TrowaD May 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • Broken brain! Can you help? Closed

Hi guys, As a relative newbie to excel I've been trying to solve a referencing problem for days and I'd be hugely grateful to anyone who can solve ...

MoscowMike | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 27, 2014
    1 reply
  • Auto-copy rows based on their values to a new sheet Closed

Hello, This is my first time in a forum like this but I have already browsed through a lot of sites regarding how to do this. I have been using ...

coral51talk | Latest reply: TrowaD May 26, 2014
    5 replies
  • Finding duplicate value and display the duplicate cell address Closed

Hi, I'm a new member. I've data of different roads with their distance data in multiple sheets ie., different sheets for different years. I want chec...

shashidharga | Latest reply: shashidharga May 26, 2014
    6 replies
  • VBA CODE FOR Sub Total, 13% HST, G/Total, Adv Paid and Balance ? Closed

Hi Friends, I'm working on a VBA excel project and need help to write a Code, which can calculate the Amounts (as described Below) and Show on the Us...

hmk950 | Latest reply: hmk950 May 26, 2014
    0 replies
  • Column namewise data copying from multiple sheets and work books Closed

Dear Friends I need to copy data from mutiple sheets and work books according to column heading wise. In my master Excel sheet, I have 48 Column...

Rudras | Latest reply: Rudras May 26, 2014
    0 replies
  • need vba Code to Transfer Data from Sheet3 to Row1 of Sheet2? Solved/Closed

Hi dears, I need a VBA Code which can transfer the LAST ROW's (ie 15 or 29 or may be any other) Data of Sheet 3 to ROW 2 of Sheet 2 . Reason to Trans...

hmk950 | Latest reply: hmk950 May 24, 2014
    2 replies
  • excel program Closed

Hello, im eve, im just want to ask if how can i make a formula which column D automatic less when column C change. then after all the value of col...

eve | Latest reply: eve May 24, 2014
    0 replies
  • preguntas en excel en computacion Closed

digame cual la funcion que de daba la fecha y hora en excel

leandrolunad... | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 22, 2014
    1 reply
  • Want to create macro...help required Closed

Dear All, I have two sheet one containing first sheet containig below columns 1)customer name 2)customer type 3)customer tel no. 4)customer res...

Umesh_Shinde | Latest reply: TrowaD May 22, 2014
    5 replies
  • Copy & Paste in Excel using macros Closed

Dear Friends, I have a interesting query about the heading. I have a master excel file, in which I want to copy the content of the another Excel f...

SureshPalari... | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 22, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copying rows from one master to sheet to different worksheets Closed

I have a group of 16 people. I am trying to take a large spreadsheet, 30 columns and eventually several hundred rows and trying to automatically copy...

dhopper | Latest reply: dhopper May 21, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel - can I return a date from 2 values in different columns? Closed

Hi everyone, I have a spreadsheet which uses weeks (1,2,3 & 4) and days (M,T,W,T,F,S,S or 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 doesnt matter which). Can I use a look up t...

junerey | Latest reply: junerey May 20, 2014
    2 replies
  • Excel Clarrifications... Closed

Hi, i need to convert the values into currence words, and i got the module codes, once i pasted those codes the spellindian function is working prope...

Chinna83 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • Split data into several rows of same data Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to split a row of data into several rows of same data in MS Excel. For example, I have an item with standard packing size of 100p...

wliang | Latest reply: emily1214 May 19, 2014
    25 replies
  • I want to run macro and Closed

Dear All, On daily basis i am gunning some barcode in sheet1 i also have one master excel sheet where all barcode and schedule number available and...

Umesh_Shinde | Latest reply: xpcman May 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • warning to come up if today surpasses a certain date Closed

Any ideas what is wrong with this formula? I want the warning to come up if today surpasses a certain date. It is to warn me of when permits need to b...

Matty134 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • I need to know how to split a excel file in to sheets Closed

Hi, I would like to know how to split the excel fille in to diffrent sheets based on a criteria. My criteria is , I have Headings A to Z. and ...

Xcellenthu | Latest reply: TrowaD May 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to count number of cells dated this week? or next week? Solved/Closed

I've got lots of cells with dates. I want to know how many are THIS WEEK and NEXT WEEK. I'm not sure how to do it... Help would be appreciated...

doublewitt | Latest reply: doublewitt May 19, 2014
    2 replies
  • Merging information Closed

I am taking inventory by sku number and have downloaded info from scanners and now I have it in excel and my original database is excel and I want to ...

Mixxer40 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • create a macro to move address line from 3 rows to 1 single row Closed

I created a macro moving address data as follows to a single row: Select C1 move to B1 Select C2 move to C1 Select C3 move to D1 Select I3 move to...

ESChomesecurity | Latest reply: ESChomesecurity May 19, 2014
    2 replies
  • Create Excel Condition involving Name of Day Closed

How to create a formula, if the value falls on say Saturday, the value must step back for a day say Friday??? Our inspection date should fall on wo...

warrensaplot | Latest reply: warrensaplot May 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • Transfer data to a Report Closed

Hey Guys, So my dilemma is I have (2) separate workbooks. Workbook (1) has A1 with all basic data...name, address, phone #, etc. going down to A32....

semperfi90 | Latest reply: semperfi90 May 18, 2014
    0 replies
  • how to filter date-wise highest value Closed

i have a data with two columns. first column is date and second column is amount in first column same date will be repeated for more number of ti...

srikanthp | Latest reply: RayH May 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • Split data in excel to multiple sheets Closed

Hello, Need help to write a macro to segregate data in one sheet to multiple sheets. I have posted a sample data below: Name Emp ID Org. Addres...

Roy | Latest reply: Xcellenthu May 16, 2014
    2 replies
  • Date counting with user inputs Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm looking for a date counting formula between two dates, where the user defines the total number of days, and Excel will tell them which ...

Plastic_Cup_... | Latest reply: Plastic_Cup_of_Stars May 15, 2014
    3 replies
  • Excel Macro Closed

Hello All, I am trying to create a macro with formula. I need help in there. I have to get a formula for a column for more than one sheet. The formu...

shaleem100 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 15, 2014
    3 replies
  • set up a macro for quarterly reports I produce Closed

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me... please! I would like to set up a macro for quarterly reports I produce. I would normally downloa...

ar3016 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • Setup Userforms assetmanaging Closed

I have the following issue, am totally unfamiliar with UserForms, but need help with next. I have an excel file which works well, now I have some ...

Roelof_bakker | Latest reply: Roelof_bakker May 15, 2014
    17 replies
  • Create file xls based on colums & populate data with criteria Solved/Closed

Hi, I need a macro that create some new file (txt or xls it doesen't matter) starting from an existing xls. The existing xls named "Arretrati" h...

Steveryde | Latest reply: Steveryde May 14, 2014
    4 replies
  • Using DATE and IF Closed

=IF(B3="",09-01-2014,)*DATE(YEAR(B3)+G3,MONTH(B3),DAY(B3)) This is my failed furmula. I am trying to write a formula that will take the date in B3...

Justinm | Latest reply: ac3mark May 13, 2014
    3 replies