The discussions

Outlook - recovery code

Solved

Hello, while in england working on my ipad. my hotmail was blocked. back home in germany i received a a recovery code. how do i use this? Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2015 by
kieferschild

About hotmail

Solved

How can i creat me hotmail account

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

Cann't open links in hotmail messages

Solved

If hotmail messages contain embedded links then they wont open when I click on them. Any ideas how to solve this?

4 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2015 by
matki

Plz create hotmail

Solved/Closed

Hello, plz create hotmail Windows / Chrome 32.0

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2015 by
jack4rall

Msn hotmail account blocked how i unblocked

Solved/Closed

Hello, hello guys I am diego and my got mail was haacked and blocked so I tried to fill al the spaces I could remeber to recover it but stil they wo...

15 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2015 by
richmen4175

Forget password and can't answer security question

Solved

Hello, First click 1st topic "password and sign in", 2nd topic "forget security question ", then click word "email" under the password helper. Re...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Can't recover hotmail account

Solved

Hello, My outlook account got hacked, and i can login but it says someone else is using my email ? And i really need help !

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Need back my pasword

Solved

Hello, i forgot my pasword of my hotmail email Configuration: Windows / Chrome 39.0.2171.95

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2014 by
zejnie

Answer from microsoft

Solved

Hello, i try to go the my block email and get this message back (That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different email address or get a...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2014 by
ac3mark

Unblock hotmail account after 30 days

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm like a lot of you where I was hacked and I went through the process of submitting email addresses, topics of recent sent messages, fold...

15 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2014 by
finally

Can't recover hotmail account

Solved/Closed

Hello, I tried logging into my hotmail account and it said "someone else could be using this account" or something blabla. I tried resetting the p...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2014 by
Trenchrunner

Hotmail blocked verification code

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account has been blocked as somebody forget the verification code so many times. I also forgot the account information, which ...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
papag

My hotmail account has been blocked

Solved

Hello, I am just facing this problem so please help me out and don't know about that email address as well on which they send a code so please help ...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
sara

Cannot send emails

Solved

I am receiving emails but cannot send any. A panel appears stating that the message cannot be sent as an error has occurred while delivering the mess...

5 replies Last reply on 25 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Pls tell me hotmail account is block how to unblock my account

Solved

hello brother, my account is block how to unblock my account pls tell me because i dont how to activate my account because they need a code. and ma...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account blocked 10 march 2011

Solved/Closed

Hello, My hotmail is also giving me a message that it is blocked. I cannot obviously go on msn, I have contacts of families and friends there. I t...

26 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
zu

Your account has been blocked - hotmail

Solved/Closed

Hello, How can i access my hotmail account it has been block from yesterday. When i am trying he is sending code my email id which is closed. ...

8 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2013 by
Becca

My hotmail has been blocked for 2 years. please help?

Solved/Closed

My hotmail has been blocked for 2 years because people from my friends list have been receiving spam emails. I want to unblock it, but I can't because...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account is blocked

Solved/Closed

Hello, My account is blocked, please assist to unblock Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Can't open hotmail in firefox

Solved/Closed

HI, I can't open Hotmail in firefox 3.01. I have been trying all the web advice for a couple of months. I have entered hotmail and all the possibili...

54 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2012 by
onetimeposter

Cannot read any message in my hotmail account

Solved/Closed

Hello, For the last two or three weeks I have not been able to check and read any e-mails in my Hotmail and Yahoo account.. I can see that there ar...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2012 by
natasha

Msn hotmail account blocked how to unblock

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was out of town on business. When I returned I attempted to logon to my hotmail email account, and was greeted with the following messa...

32 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail inbox not opening

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a problem reading my emails, my inbox opens but when I click to open any email it says error on page!! N I cant read my emails pls help...

12 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2012 by
Kiran

Empty my hotmail

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm facing a stupid problem, I have 7000 message in my inbox ! and I can't take ride from it ! I need to find a way to empty my hotmail all ...

35 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2012 by
GigglesG420

How do i unblock my hotmail account.

Solved/Closed

Hello, how can I unblock my hotmail account?it keeps saying I should enter the code but then the code is being send to the blocked email address.i ...

146 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2012 by
superlinhiee

Blocked hotmail account

Solved/Closed

Hello, basically my hotmail account was blocked and a verification code was sent to an alternative email address which I cant remember my password...

116 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2012 by
UGHHH

Cannot access hotmail

Solved

Hello, i have a problem accessing my hotmail account .i have entered my email address and password but get message no longer in use.can you help thank...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2012 by
sandra

How i can unblock my hotmail account

Solved

Hello, i wanted to sign in to my hotmail and it says that its blocked because it might be someone entered wrong password , i do know my password b...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2012 by
Pet2

My hotmail account has been blocked.

Solved

Hello, My HOtmail account has been blocked. My alternate email doesn't exist anymore, so there is no way to retrieve the code they send to help you...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2012 by
jack4rall

Hotmail account was first hacked and blocked

Solved/Closed

Hello, basically my hotmail account was first hacked and then blocked and a verification code was sent to an alternative email address which is no...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2012 by
Abdou

Urgent "hotmail account blocked"

Solved

Hello, I need your help please. i am on job hunt i in other country and i have an email ID of hotmail which i have given in every document to co...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2012 by
jm

Hotmail account blocked unable to access code

Solved

Hello, My account has been temporally blocked due to hacking. The only way set up to access the code is via email. How can I get this code if I ca...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

How to unblock my hotmail account?

Solved/Closed

Hello, How can I unblock my account?I didnt get the code and they keep asking me to send a hotmail to ca*****@hotmail.com to get the code.Your kind at...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2012 by
lol

Hotmail account "blocked" after being hacked.

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account was hacked earlier this week and now has been blocked. I cannot get into the account through the "back-up" email addres...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail is blocked (old alternate address)

Solved

Hello, i have a problem with my email my email is blocked and when i want to take the code the system want to send the code to my old emai...

13 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
Ambucias

Block my hotmail account

Solved

Hello, please any one help me to unlock my hotmail Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 13.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2012 by
jack4rall

Repost unblock hotmail account

Solved

thank for jack4rall feeedback, sorry for the first inpolite, i rarely check my mail until recently, i found out my account been blocked yet the ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2012 by
muz

I can't unblock my hotmail account...help me!

Solved

Hello, tell me how I get a code for unblock my hotmail account? please help me I aprecciate your help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet E...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account blocked (help please)

Solved

Hello, I hope someone could help me... I really don't know what to do. I tried to check the forum, but I could solve the problem. My hotmail ac...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2012 by
gycsutk

Hotmail blocked please help

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account is blocked my offset account no longer exists please help Configuration: iPad / Safari 7534.48.3

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail has been block,i want to get a code

Solved

Hello, fleasha timothee i was wondering if i could of send my code to a different account address because i no longer have conection to the first ad...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account blocked

Solved

Hello, I need help in unlocking my blocked hotmail acc. I could not access into the acc which you have sent the code to as i have forgotten the u...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2012 by
Ambucias

My hotmail account is being blocked

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account is being blocked.:( Cold you please help me recover it. It asks me to enter a code that is sent to an email address that i...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2012 by
Jona

Hotmail account blocked

Solved

Hello, My Hotmail account has recently been blocked and I need help ASAP! I've been hacked by a spammer and when I try to log in I'm redirected an...

2 replies Last reply on 2 May 2012 by
Technicaltom

Hotmail account blocked

Solved

Hello, My account has been blocked due to someone trying to hack it I'm guessing, and i cant get the code to unlock as I cant get into the email addre...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked hotmail account

Solved

Hello, Got up this morning and my can't access my hotmail. When I clicked on my hotmail, it asked me to sign-in, which that sometimes happen ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Blocked hotmail account

Solved

Hey, I'm having a problem with my hotmail account. I just discovered today that emails have been sent out to all of my contacts without my knowing a...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
vigossqi

My hotmail and windows live accoun blocked

Solved

Hello, My hotmail and windows live accoun was blocked Pls tell me an easy way to unblock Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Hotmail blocked account

Solved

Hello, my hotmail account has been blocked and i tried to reset the password using alternative email and the security question but it didnot work...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
window

My hotmail id is automatically locked

Solved

Hello,plz help me becoz am boor my id is a my farsnal id i'm member in hotmail it it's nice plz sir&medam soo help me na am request for u...:) ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 171