The discussions

Password need

Dear sir/madam i would like to request above subject help while opening yahoomail i can access last few months and i provided alternative email passwo...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

I forgot

I forgot answer to security question and alternate email

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

It sent mail for my friend

What is postmaster@mail.hotmail.com

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
kieferschild

Recovering hotmail account

Hi guys, so last year or 2 years I can't remember I was hacked by a jerk so he stole my email (hotmail) and I actually need it like really important ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

I forgot both my security password and my alternate email passwo

Hello, how can i recover my account.. i forgot both my password and security answer . n i also forgot my alternate email password.. how can i recov...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2014 by
eliseperez

Unblock hotmail account after 30 days

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm like a lot of you where I was hacked and I went through the process of submitting email addresses, topics of recent sent messages, fold...

15 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2014 by
finally

Apply

hello i want one apply one ide so please hotmail new account

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

How do i download specific songs?

Hello, I want to download music to my computer. This is the first time i try this. I have the song titles, how do I look for them?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Travelling and need my hotmail

Hi, due to the fact that I am more than 300 miles away from my home and ip address. I cannot get into my Hotmail. It has blocked me because I am more...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2014 by
Sculpinmuse

Hotmail

Hello, i want 2 join in hotmail Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 31.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Can't get into my hotmail account at all!

Hello, I made a hotmail account a few years ago now with my dad as my first email account, I must have been in year 5/6 (10/11 years old) which is...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Can't access hotmail account

Hello, can you help i carnt access my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 37.0.2062.20

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2014 by
BunoCS

It looks like someone else might be using your account

Hello, as usual I log in my email account. after signing in..they say "It looks like someone else might be using your account, To help you--and only y...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Unable to login to my hotmail account

I had not used my hotmail account for some time and now I am unable to login to that account...there are important mails in my personal folder and i ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Blocked email

my account was hacked into then immediately blocked.. i tried so many times to retrieve and programe new settings but am struggling to answer the ques...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Create an account

Hello, m srgmpreet ..dear sir or mam..m trying to create my hotmail account from many days and m not able to create it..do you help me?? can u cre...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Frustrated

Am having trouble getting my e-mail messages out. I keep getting the message that windows is not working, try later . George

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

My account has been hacked

please sir help me for log in my hotmail account

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2014 by
Ambucias

What do i do now

I have retired some time ago. One day i was looking at my hotmail account info and I realized that all my account recovery info was related to my wor...

7 replies Last reply on 28 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Unable to open my hotmail account

I have used my id ss#######@hotmail.com for years but now a days I am unable to open the same. The message being displayed is that the mentioned mail ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
Ambucias

My email ********@hotmail.com has been hacked

Hello, My accounts has been hacked on Tuesday may 13th. i have achieve to return back my gmail account but without success hotmail. I am user of t...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account blocked

Help, My hotmail account has been blocked, I changed my password recently due to the Heartbleed virus but I've forgotton it, and I temporarily forgot ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2014 by
ac3mark

Cannot access my hotmail account

Hello, I am trying to access my hotmail account , but it keep saying that it is incorrect . I am sure of the spelling and of the password. I did n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2014 by
Ambucias

To edit my date of birth on hotmail

How can I edit my date of birth on my hotmail account

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Help.... hotmail account blocked or hacked..

A few years ago...I had a hotmail email account. I changed to another email provider...I am trying to get back into my hotmail account to recover som...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

How to get my hotmail unblocked and my security code

Hello, I was wondering how in the world I would get my security code and change my password for my hotmail account Configuration: Windows Vist...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2014 by
Chris

Plz helep me email account has lock

Hello, my email account has lock, when i sign in it need to verify code, so i don't know how to do.... Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 33.0.1...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Can't recover hotmail account

Solved/Closed

Hello, I tried logging into my hotmail account and it said "someone else could be using this account" or something blabla. I tried resetting the p...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2014 by
Trenchrunner

Triying to recover a blocked hotmail account

Hello, Here is what I get when I try to login my hotmail account. ----------- Did you request a security info change? Someone with the email ad...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2014 by
Tarponjack

Open hotmail account

Hello I just want to open an email account on hotmail, And I'm willing to use it today.I will be glad if could get help fast.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

It looks like somebody else might be using your account

Hi was wondering if anybody can help me please. I am trying to log into my Hotmail account, when I do so I get the message saying " It looks like some...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account hacked

Hello, Do you know how to reactivate an old Hotmail account which you know the password too, also if that account was hacked into what should you ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Hotmail blocked verification code

Solved

Hello, My hotmail account has been blocked as somebody forget the verification code so many times. I also forgot the account information, which ...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
papag

Laptop microphone not working

When i am trying to do call ,i can hear but opposite side can't hear anything. please help .

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Account blocke

Hello, my hotmail account blocked since 2010 pl healp me about this. ***@***

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Can an email or attachment be set to review for 30 days only?

I noticed some attachment sent by a company will automatically be unreviewable after 30 days. Is it possible to set the email or attachment to review ...

10 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Account blocked even though i know the password

Hi there! I'm desperate for some help! My hotmail was being really slow on my iphone mail application so I decided to use the safari to log on and ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Getting use to it

Dear Sir / Mdm, Is current system similar to msn hotmail etc? Tks

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

How can i recover my hotmail email account

How can I recover my hotmail email account if i forgot my password, security answer, phone number and alternate email address. how can i add new alter...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Cant recover my hotmail account

Heyya, my account that I'm trying to recover will not recover no matter how much i try to fill out the recovery form. I also no longer have use of...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Account has been blocked

Hi... My Hotmail account has been blocked but my alternative email is wrong and I also forgotten my account details due to account was created 10 ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2014 by
BunoCS

How do i transfer all emails on one hotmail account to another?

Is there a way I can transfer all emails from one hotmail / outlook / windows live account to another, and somehow make this automatically happen, by ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Urgent(i can not access into the hotmail)

Hello, i can not access into the hotmail.please solved my problem. Thank you Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 27.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2013 by
BunoCS

My hotmail is blocked

hey guys i have lost my passwoard and my hotmail account blocked how i unblocked i need help asp

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
BunoCS

My hotmail account has been blocked

Solved

Hello, I am just facing this problem so please help me out and don't know about that email address as well on which they send a code so please help ...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
sara

Hotmail id blocked

hellow i have forgoten my hotmail passowrd and also alternate id ,alternate id was my old id i never use it now , how can i reset my passowrd iy is re...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2013 by
ali

Forgotten password

Closed

i can not get access to my other email with no reason stop regognising my password so in order to have email i create the .But in to the are impo...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Hotmail sending a forward message to the client it showing previ

Hi friends iam using Hotmail (Outlook)for my business purpose, when we sending a forward message to the client it showing previous data also our cl...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2013 by
ac3mark

Account temporarily blocked

I have been tryng to retrieve my account, but i cant remember the security question's answer ( that was years ago! ) and i dont remember any of the em...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password in hotmail

Hello : i forgot my password and i want to get it again with secret answer but when im trying to reset my password just i have one choise b...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2013 by
MrIstar
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 1,122