The discussions

Unable to open my hotmail account in usa

Hello, I am unable to open my hotmail account in USA now. Previously when I visited USA there was no problem in opening my account. This time I...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Deleted e-mail

Hello, I'd like to know if it's possible to recover a deleted e-mail a year or some months ago... Thank you very much.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Forgot account access

Hello, my name is Andrew and it has been years since I logged into my hotmail account but it is being used for my Facebook and i tried to fill out the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
BunoCS

Says some one using my account

Hello, hitfffttff

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
bikram

Urgent help to access hotmail mail thru friend's pc

Hello, i cant open my hotmail mail thru my friend's pc Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 37.0.2062.94

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Who to recover holtmail id

Dear sir / mam I am using this hotmail adress deleted by moderator@hotmail.com couple of years ago now whenever i try to login this mail id error re...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Unknown error

Hello, An error occurred during a connection to www.live.com. The OCSP response is not yet valid (contains a date in the future). (Error code: sec_e...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Hotmail 'unresponsive script' message

I am having an issue with my email account. Whenever I access the page, I get an 'unresponsive script' message, and then it asks me if I want to debug...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Title

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
gud boy

Ougoing e-mails to hotmail addresses

On my Outlook Express, i can receive e-mails from people with Hotmail addresses, but I am unable to send them replies on their Hotmail addresses. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Reset my password

Hello, I don't know what is wrong with my account. I couldn't remember my password for my hotmail. So I sent it to my gmail to reset. And I resete...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Forget passwords altrnetive mail and phone number

Solved

I want to back my passwords this mail account. . . . plz help me..

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

I had changed my password but i can't logg in.

Hello, A few months ago I had to change.my password. But since I almost never use my hotmail account I forgot my password and now I cant logg in.the...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Locked out of my account

hi , I have been locked out of my email account for 5 days now, I cant receive the code as the number is no longer active, I have also filled out the...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Outlook verification ticket

Hey, Some years ago I got an error that I need to verify my Outlook, so I did but the second email I used on that account is not correct, my second...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
Regno

Can't get into hotmail.com

Hello, I set up account with you all now I can't get into it but I do have a yahoo account ***@*** maybe you can send me some information throu...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Locked out of hotmail/live mail after hacking

Hello, I have been trying to get back my files and contacts for several months under ******@hotmail.com. I either don't get responses back or the o...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

About my account

Hello, i have hotmail account but have not log in it since 3 years and now when i want to loggin now then my account is not reognising.. please ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

It would be easier to the community to assist you

Hello, Hi please I need to cret acont outlook

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Would like a hotmail account

Hello, Hi I am natalea watts I would like a hotmail account but I don't know how to do a hotmail account Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

BaCkToHaCk

Account need to open

Hello, please be informed that my account is ***@*** and i cant access please help me to open it Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 40.0

BaCkToHaCk

Can't access this email address

Hello, How do I recover my old email address to get back on Facebook. I lost access to this account and that's where they send the code to Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

To recover my hotmail account

Hello, I have hotmail account. But I do not remember the secuirty question and answer. My phone m=number also got changed. Please help. Dr.R.T...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

Create a hotmail account

Solved

Hello, i want to create hotmail Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 39.0.2171.71

8 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

About ccm and hotmail

Closed

what the link between ccm and hotmail?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Password

i cant access in my account and i forgot my passwords and my alternative email,my single user code i try so many way to solve it but i think my some ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

Recover hotmail account

Closed

My old account was deleted by moderator@hotmail.com It was opened in Nepal and presently I am in Germany,when I Tried to open this mail he asked me...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
kesarighimire

Im not receiving my email on my alternate email address

Solved

Hello, i been trying to get onto an older email i use to use, but when request a recovery code at my alternate email. i receive nothinh Config...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

How to open my inbox

Hello, i forget my hotmail password can you send it into my phone number deleted by moderator Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 42.0.2311.90

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Password forgote

Hello, Dear sir, My email id :- ***@*** please send reset password in my active Mobile and active email id ***@*** thanks Pradeep Kumar. ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

I cannot get into my hotmail account

Hello, Help I was out of office for two weeks and now that I am back I can't get into my hotmail account. The username is still good, however, it...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
lovely

Email verification code

Hello, i know my mail id and password but i can not sine in account they say your mail id verification but i m sign in with a single-use code they can...

Computertech

No security question as a method of recovery

Hello, my name is Terry white, i am trying to recover my old email password and its not allowing me the option to use my security question as a method...

Ambucias

Hotmail account hacked

Hello, My Hotmail account is blocked, I am trying to unblock it. The alternate email address is no longer, so I need to know how to unblock this acc...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

I need someone to help me unlock my e mail address

Hello, i got my mail address locked, cause i'm living in another country, but i don't remember the details for the questionnaire to get back my e mail...

13 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
andreapiro

Need a hotmail

Hello, i want to make a hotmail. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Not been able to access this account

Hello, I have a Hotmail name and over the last 5 years I have successfully used it in Thailand. I returned to the UK last Saturday and since then I ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Can't find hotmail account

Hello, Trying to locate lost hotmall account and the pass word so can use it again! Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Account recovery hotmail

Hello, I am trying to reset my hotmail password as I think someone is looking at my emails. When I tried to do it, I couldn't verify my identity as ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Forgot email and password

Hello, I forgot my hot mail id email and password.How can I my email and password.Please help me! iPhone / Safari 4.0

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

How to delete old messages in hotmail ???

I have used the same Hotmail account for 20 years. I have so many pages of messages, it will not "search", nor can I "sort" from descending to asce...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
BunoCS

Cannot recover hotmail account - looks like someone else is usin

Hello, i use hotmail.com I got a message saying it looks like someone else is using your account..... in the process of recovering it. I provided ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Hotmail id blocked

hello, dear kindly help me out to un block my hot mail id Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Cannot access my old account

Hello, As the title says, i cannot access my old hotmail account. it was hacked a while ago but windows shut down the account or something to prev...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Hello i don't have a phone number but it requires one??

Hello, I am a middle aged man trying to sign up for a hotmail email address so I can email my grandkids. I don't have a phone number but it requires...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Cant recover my account

Hello, im trying to recover my account, it's been long time i didn't log in.., since 2009 i'm requesting a recovery password to my secondary mail,...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Hotmail acount locked

I am trying to log in to my account. I kept putting in passwords then at the end i remmember my password. I am trying to log in but they say that i ha...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

My hotmail is not working

LS; I can`t access my Hotmail, cn`t get to my email, I get the message that it has now merged with outlook, but can`t seem to find my inbox, all my...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

How to get a new password for my hotmail e-mail

Hello, I need to know how to get a new password for my Hotmail e-mail account as I have forgotten mine? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Account hacked?

Solved

Some emails from a certain quarter are not being received. I have been told that the account has probably been hacked and someone is diverting the ema...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 1,122