The discussions

Some keys are not working

Hello everyone, this is my first question to this forum

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2018 by
Abir2247

7 numerical key not working

Dear Sir all keys are working properly but numerical 7 not working. how i fix this one .

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Keyboard combines b with 4, n with 7 and 0 with

Hello, my keyboard combines b with 4, n with 7 and 0 with / like this: 4b, 7n, 0/ if i press any of these letters or numbers; also, when i press sp...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Problem with space,enter and backspace!

Buttons space,enter and backspace on my laptop Dell latitude E6410 are not working,I try some methods but nothing,do you have some advice ?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Desktop keyboard not typing @

Solved

Hello, When i am typing @ in desktop keyboard it showing " How to resent this problem. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

9 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Keyboard and mouse are not working

Hello, Hi all my hubby an cousin decided to try an upload photos from his phone which stopped my keyboard and mouse working how do I get it to w...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Mac keyboard adding numbers after letters

when I type 'q' on my Mac keyboard i get 'q1' Any ideas on how to fix this please?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2018 by
Fatbobis

Certain laptop keys not working

I have a Lenovo Y520 gaming laptop. On the keyboard, there are certain keys not working correctly. Most of the time, these are 6, 7, y, u, h, j, n, an...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2018 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion g series keys proplems

my laptop keyboard keys doesn't work like[ty]

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2018 by
xpcman

Keyboard wrong character shown

Hello, When I typing 0 then it automatically written as 70. Please resolve my problem.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

E and v keys sometimes work, sometimes don't.

So my problem is a bit interesting. After sifting forum after forum for a solution and trying a bunch, I still came up with the same issue. In the sho...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2018 by
IsaiahPot

Emachines laptop keyboard not typing letters

Hello, Ive done the things thru the device manager ease of access thing however it still doesnt work.. Its creeping the hell out of me as i have s...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Keyboard types auto

Hello, so my number six on keyboard is not working, and the others are fine, but suddenly, yesterday, when i press my left ctrl key or number five ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Wireless keyboard mixed up keys

My keyboard is having an issue with the keys when i press "W" is brings out "+w" when i press the down arrow it brings out "5" while the shift on the ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

My razor chroma is fixed!

So I was having an issue with my keyboard where it would not type the same letter twice, made a noise when you typed any key, and would not backspace ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

@ key

Hi my @ and ´are on same key.but im unable to type @.kindly help me out

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2018 by
HelpiOS

Both ctrl keys are not working

hello, in keyboard iball shiny multimedia deskset my both ctrl key is not working i can't use ctrl+c,ctrl+v please help

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Text is converting to numbers

I accidentally hit the star key on my keyboard when I was trying to open the calculator. Now when I type anything on a certain web page (taking a test...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Keyboard is broken

Hello, my keyboard is kinda broken and kinda not broken, im writing on phone right now. So my keyboard is kinda broken becouse when i press any button...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2018 by
Ambucias

Ttsport gaming combo keyboard some keys notworking

Hello every one yasterday i used my keyboard and it was very good and worked perfect for me after multi rounds in online games i shutdown my pc and i ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2018 by
xpcman

Key replacement external lenovo keyboard

Hi there, I need a new key for my external keyboard, however I am not able to figure out what type it is exactly. The problem is that I do not a fi...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2018 by
ac3mark

Press shift to get @, i get a "

Hello, I have a small problem that sometimes when I press shift to get @, I get a ". The only way I can fix the problem is by Rebooting my PC, then ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2018 by
xpcman

Number lock

HI, I am having some difficulties with unlocking my number- keyboard on the right side. I have already tried multiple times pressing the Number Lo...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2018 by
Ambucias

Space 8bar

I 8have wireless 8keyboard 8for 8my 8desktop 8and 8everytime 8i 8hit 8the 8space 8bar 8... 8i 8get 8this 8 Also, 8number 8keypad 8defaults 8to 8a 8...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2018 by
Ambucias

The fn key is not working

Please solve my problem..

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2018 by
xpcman

Keyboard error with " and @ keys

when i try to type @ it types " and same vise versa

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2018 by
xpcman

Wont type any keys

New usb keyboard and will only type the letters g and b. Don't want to return as it works with my set up very well.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2018 by
ac3mark

@ sign on hp pavilion g6 keyboard

Solved/Closed

Hello, hello, i read all the advice but still cannot get the @ sign on my other (HP) laptop.. where is the alternative please.. all help, grate...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2018 by
xpcman

Keyboard number "two" typing randomly from top row

Solved

Hello, Recently i left my computer for a few days. I was out at my girlfriends, and as far as i knew everything had been fine prior. I've come back ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2018 by
ArthurPendragon

"a" on the keyboard, it comes out as "€a

Hello, I have this problem with my keyboard recently. Whenever I press "a" on the keyboard, it comes out as "€a". I tried changing its region and l...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2018 by
xpcman

Enter and backspace not working

Hi, I know this seems like an issue that's already been solved but I've tried everything the internet as suggested. Strictly my backspace and enter ke...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2018 by
Ambucias

Some keys on my laptop are not working

Hello, my laptop keyboard was loosed out in order to fix the haner and afterwards some keys doesn't respond any more (G H ' and the arrow key up) ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2018 by
xpcman

Hp laptop keyboard ?(@) key

How do I find the @ symbol on the HP qwerty keyboard for HP stream laptop

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2018 by
BunoCS

Need help typing

i need help.

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

My 8,5,2 and 0 are not working for my number pad

before it worked now my 8,5,2 and 0 for my number pad are not working now.

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

Keyboard keys mixed up

Solved/Closed

Hello, i got a new HP laptop. the problem is that when I press shift+2 i.e. the @ symbol...i get the " symbol. similarly when I press the shift +3 I ...

16 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2018 by
Jim

Backspace, back slash and return keys

Hello, I have an Ipad mini with a Logitech wireless keyboard attached in a case. The backspace, back slash and return keys (far right of the top 3...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2018 by
xpcman

Right down arrow keys not working together

Hello, right and down arrow key are not working tougether what can i do System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2018 by
Ambucias

Have to click on fn and hit f12 to get keyboard

Hello, When i use the shift key while typing my f12 key seems to kick in and i then have to click on fn and hit f12 to get my keyboard to work norm...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2018 by
xpcman

Connecting mouse and keyboard causes problems

I had bought new keyboard and mouse for my pc after conneting both to my pc mouse started to stuck and when keyboard connected unwanted apps opening b...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

When i type letters numbers come with it

Hello when i type i see numbers, when i type numbers i see letters here i will show you ex: a1s2d3f456j7k8l9;0 ex:a1s2f4d3ghj7k8l9;0 Or when i do ;...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Keyboard not working when stard up

Hello, I borth a new motherboard en plug it in but the keyboard to now want to work en a stard it up any help System Configuration: Andro...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire 3 - keyboard not workinng

Morning All, My Acer Aspire keyboard stopped working just after an automatic update. I have tried unplugging the PSU and back again but that does n...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2018 by
Ambucias

How do i crush my keyboard into small pieces?////

Closed

Hello, how do i crush my keyboard into small pieces?////

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2018 by
carlos

Keyboard not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, for some reson my keyboard just stopped working (im using onscreen board). anyway my comp. is also going slower and I virus scanned and nothin...

13 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2018 by
Marksproul

Several keys on my keyboard aren't working

Hello, My.spacebar.backspace.and.enter.key.is.not.working.and.I.havealready.turned.off.mystick.keys.and.filter.keys.off System Configuration: W...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2018 by
xpcman

Some keys on keyboard don’t work

An Acer Aspire keyboard started out with the spacebar use occasionally jumping back to the middle of text written. Today some keys work and some don'...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2018 by
Ambucias

Acer laptop keyboard and mouse won't work

Solved/Closed

Hello, my name is david spellman and I have an Acer laptop and the whole keyboard and mouse locked up when I was trying to install a wireless inter...

33 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2018 by
Ebf46

Random arrow key pressing.

Closed

Hello, Hello everyone. I have a Twinity account and i have problems with pressing arrows keys buttons when i do dancing mission's. If you wonder...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2018 by
ac3mark

Keyboard is not working on my acer aspire series 5532

Good Evening, Hi I have a Acer Aspire series 5532 and the k...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2018 by
BrianGreen
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 1,560