The discussions

Keyboard types two letters when i press one

Hello, Just bought a new mechanical keyboard and it already giving me problems. Whenever I press a letter it types two letters for example when ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

Shift key is broken

Hello, everytime I attempt to use my shift key or the letter P they both type capitol letters and I don't know how to turn it off the right shif...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

New issue

Hello, how do i print symbol hash on my hp keyboard

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

How to unlock the nums on the right side

how to unlock the nums on the right side

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2019 by
Ambucias

Something's up with my keyboard

When I try to type k it just goes to k/ and when i try to type a it turns into 'a help please and thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2019 by
Ambucias

Some laptop keys not working

A month ago I took the A and S keys off my laptop -and then was an idiot and snapped the little brackets trying to put them back on. At first this was...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2019 by
Mitchie23

Acer aspire one - keyboard not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, Keyboard non responsive on Acer Aspire ONE. Have tried pretty much everything...when running in BIOS, the keyboard worked. Have tried to ...

22 replies Last reply on 19 May 2019 by
Tom

Laptop keyboard keys changed

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my Toshiba satellite L10-108 laptop keyboard. If think that I might have changed my keyboard settings somehow. My ke...

46 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2019 by
mwahid

Can’t type “y”

Hello, I cant type “Y” on my keyboard on my pc

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2019 by
Itsyagirlhollie

How to type pound symbol in leptop keybourd

how to type pound symbol in passward

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Crazy e symbol

Have tried your suggestions and nothing worked. Sometimes it's a capital E thing and sometimes it's two. tried the num lock, scoll lock and alt. shift...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2019 by
xpcman

If your keyboard types £ instead of #

Hello, If the keyboard types £ instead of #

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2019 by
xpcman

Arteck keyboard

Hello, I love my Arteck`HB030B keyboard but I don't know what key(s) to use to emulate the customary "Print Screen" button that it does not have. A...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2019 by
xpcman

Indicator lights on wireless keyboard

Solved

The top right corner of my keyboard has three "Lock" lights. The first is NUM LOCK ... The second is CAP LOCK....What is the third light an indicator ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2019 by
K-Jones52

Keyboard can't find the symbol next to the @ on number three.

Hello, I can't find the symbol next to the @ on number three.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2019 by
kieferschild

Keyboard problem

Hello, Some key like q w e r u i o p when i press it show pruo but other keys are normal ..i give windows 10 but problem not solved....language se...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2019 by
Nahid

Keyboard numbers on right side of keyboard

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new keyboard and can't activate the number keypad on the right side of the keyboard. Numbers, Up, top of the keyboard are activated...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2019 by
Fayvee

My acer aspire switch keyboard

Hello, my acer aspire switch 10e notebook keyboard has malfunctioned. When trying to get the £ sign, he keys with numbers on them i.e m,j,k,l,u,i,...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2019 by
ron564848

Desktop keyboard types wrong letter

Solved/Closed

Hello, Have a keyboard that will go wierd and type the wrong letters. Have already changed to a new keyboard so it is not that - It does not do it...

42 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2019 by
Decochino

Spacebar.nor.my.arrow.keys.won't.work..

Hello, Please.Help..My.Spacebar.and.arrow.keys.are.not.stuck.just.my.arrowkeys.won't.move.from.side.to.side.like.left.or.right.Nor,my.spacebar.won't.l...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Keyboard error

Hello, I just bought a acer computer. When I start the computer there is an error line about the keyboard. ‘Keyboard error’. So I cannot start up ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2019 by
Spappons

Keyboard locked up: how to unlock it ?

Solved/Closed

Hello, My car put its paws on the right hand side of my Dell laptop. However, everything works fine except he keyboard. When I try to type in tex...

18 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2019 by
Petro772

Fn key causing leters to be typed as numbers.

Solved/Closed

Report TnFatDaddy - Apr 19, 2010 08:42AM I have a Lenovo 3000 N200 doing the same thing. The fix was hold the Fn key and then hit the ScnLk and th...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2019 by
Ridgeley

Computer not recieving keyboard input

Hello, Hello, My computer was working fine last night, I wake up and turn it on and try to put my password in, and certain letters will just n...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Case logic ew 600 wireless mouse

How do you change the Batteries on Case Logic EW 600 wireless Mouse.There is no Battery slot. Thank You Rob

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2019 by
Iamanidiot

I waschange my keyboard. but after changing keyboard some keyboard key not worki

Hello, i waschange my keyboard. but after changing keyboard some keyboard key not worki

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2019 by
naresh

My left side ctrl key, esc and f3 keys is not working

Closed

hi I have a problem, I have Sony vaio SVE15114FXS laptop and from day before yesterday my laptop left side ctrl key, esc and f3 stop working su...

8 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2019 by
Anonymous

The touch pad on my acer aspire is still frozen

Hello, The touch pad on my Acer Aspire is frozen and wont work even though I've tried the fn+f7 button.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
MiLLy_JJ

Keyboard not working on the internet

Hi, My keyboard will not work when I am on the internet. I have changed key boards so I am sure it is not the keyboard itself.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

My keyboard is locked

Hello, I slept with my Dell latitude laptop on my bed with the top up and now I think I messed up the keyboard. I've tried cleaning it, removing t...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

Lenovo keyboard issues with b,v, and n keys

Hello, My refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad is having issues with keyboard. When I select the "b" key the system selects "vb". Same problem with "n". Wh...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2018 by
xpcman

What caused my monitor go to sleep?

Hello, First I started to restore my computer. It pointed to repair your computer in safe mode. In the night I turned off my computer and the next...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Unlock my phone

Hello, How can I unlock my it fly 3910 keypad phone?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2018 by
Daniel Telele  

Altgr + m shows nothing

Hello, Is anyone out there could help me with this? In my language I use this key combination (i.e AltGR + M, AltGR + Shift + P) to type character...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

When i use my tv as a monitor the keyboard doesn't work

when i use tv as a monitor my keyboard does not work properly.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Some keys not working

Hello, Windows / Chrome 68.0.3440.106

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2018 by
Vikram_27

Can't log in keyboard is unresponsive

Solved

Running windows 10 on a dell home computer.My keyboard is unresponsive. Tried rebooting a few times with keyboard plugged into different USB ports. Th...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Acer e1-351 keyboard drivers

iam requesting acer E1-351 keyboard driver because i cant find them on internet and the drivers on laptop has been corrupted... emergency plz help

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2018 by
TheComputerDoc

Hp laptop

Hello, My lap HP keyboard and mouse touch pad are not working properly,some letters are not appearing and sometimes continues iiii .....automaticall...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2018 by
xpcman

Caps lock indicator on, but it's small letters

please help...,my caps lock indicator is on but it still typing small letters, i can't type capital letters

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Keyboard not functioning

Hello, I have a problem with my computer Usually I open my computer and my keyboard works nice But yesterday i directly turned off the PC The nex...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Some keyboard keys don't work

Hello, I have an issue is That some keyboard keys on my Toshiba Laptop don't work like The R,Y ... I have this issue since the month of June , I w...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Keyboard not typing symbols

My keyboard won't type the symbols above the numbers on the top of the keyboard. Any suggestions to get it working again?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Keyboard won't type

hello my keyboard wont type when i try a new keyboard did not work also i try my keyboard on a second pc did not work but the new keyboard work ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2018 by
IronNumbskull

My keyboard wrights q1 w2 e3 r4 u7 i8 o9 p0

Solved

It writes q1 w2 e3 r4 u7 i8 o9 p0 instead q w e r u i o p and it's really annoying, im a fast typer and I love my laptop's keyboard and it sucks havi...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Lenovo e41 keyboard issue

Hello, I have LeNovo E41 laptop. Some key is not working. Pls help System Configuration: Android / Chrome 66.0.3359.158

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2018 by
Jupitech

Keyboard or hardware issue repeating characters

my keyboard is repeating character but it working fine on my friend's pc .....then i replace his keyboard to mine ..then also same problem .....then...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Shift keeps going on and off

hi i have had this problem for so long now and i am still unable to find the solution. the shIft key seems TO bE ActivAtinG An TURning OFF bY ITSElf a...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2018 by
xpcman

Acer unable to unlock

Hello, I have Acer V5WC2 model laptop and accidentally I pressed some keys which made the screen locked and I can’t access my keyboard to unlock my ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2018 by
Ambucias

Specific keyboard keys stop/start working (again)

Specifically the H,G space and NUMPAD 0 stop/start working at random times. I've reinstalled my drivers multiple times, reset windows with ''keep fil...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2018 by
Illithiss
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 1,560