To make Google Chrome work smoothly, it is important to update the browser whenever the latest version is available. If your automatic updates are off, here is how you can update the Google Chrome browser manually on your Android or iPhone.
How to update Google Chrome browser on Android?
- To update the Google Chrome browser on the phone, launch the application and check the top right corner of the interface. If you see any right-colored arrow mark, the update is available. Click the arrow icon.
- Then, the settings menu will open. Click the Update Chrome button.
- It redirects you to the PlayStore or App Store page. Click the Update button.
- The app will be updated.
- The Google Chrome app will relaunch once the updating process is over.
How to update Google Chrome browser on your iPhone?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store.
- At the top right, tap on Profile.
- Go to Available Updates and search for Google Chrome.
- Tap on Update to install the update
- Enter your Apple ID password. Finally, the updates will download and install.
Do you need more help with Google Chrome? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Update my browser on my phone
- How to update browser on android
- Update browser on android
- Torch browser > Download - Browsers
- Android IP address: check, changer > Guide
- How to update emojis on android > Guide
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number > Guide
- Psp update > Guide