How to view photos and sync a photo album on Apple Watch?
In this guide, you will learn how to sync your favorite photo albums from your iPhone to your Apple Watch. Once synced, the photos can be viewed directly with the Photos app installed on the Apple Watch. It even works when the companion iPhone is out of range.
How to sync a photo album to the Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and then go to My Watch > Photos > Synced Album. By default the Apple Watch will sync your favorited photos, but you can choose other albums too.
N.B. Tap on the small heart icon to mark photos as "favorite" on the iPhone.
How to view photos on the Apple Watch?
Open the Photos app to view your photos. To move to the next photo, swipe a finger across the screen. You can use the Digital Crown to zoom in/out on photos. Double tap on your screen to view the photo in fullscreen mode.
How to max out the photo storage capacity of the Apple Watch?
You can choose how much space you want to allocate to photo storage (up to 75 MB of photos) on the Apple Watch. Open the Apple Watch app and go to Photos > Photo Limit.
- How to sync photos to apple watch
- How to see photos on apple watch
- How to see all photos on apple watch
- Apple watch not waking on wrist raise > Guide
- How to sync subtitles in vlc > Guide
- Connect pc to apple tv > Guide
- Orkut photos [solved] > Google Forum
- How to watch amazon prime on tv > Guide