Firefox - Disable the default browser check
If Firefox isn't your default browser, then each time you launch it, you shall get a small notification:
To disable this notification:
- Uncheck "Always perform this test when starting Firefox" and click on "No"
- In the address bar type "about:config" and press Enter.
- In the Filter field search for "browser.shell.checkDefaultBrowser".
- Double-click on the entry to change its value to False
- Close the about:config window.
- Click on the Menu key > Options.
- Go to Advanced > General tab.
- In the "System Defaults" section, uncheck "Always check to see if Firefox is the default browser on startup".
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 19, 2016 at 04:30 PM by owilson.