By default all the downloads from Safari web browser automatically go to the Downloads folder on your Mac computer. However, it is possible to change the download location to a more convenient one. Read on to find out how to do it.
How to change the default download location on Safari?
To change the default download location of your Safari browser, follow these simple steps:
Open the Safari browser, click on the Safari in the upper menu and go to Preferences.
In the General section locate the File download location tab, click on Downloads > Other and select the folder of your choice.
- How to change download location mac
- How to change download location Opera gx > Guide
- How to change download location Chrome: Android, Mac > Guide
- How to change the BitTorrent download location? > Guide
- Adobe Acrobat autosave: settings, location > Guide
- Find and change iTunes backup location: on Windows, Mac > Guide
- View your download history in Safari: Mac, iPad, iPhone
- Enable local file access on Safari: iOS, iPhone, on iPad
- How to stop Safari from opening web downloads
- Bookmarks in Safari on iPad: view, edit, configure
- How to enable Autofill in Safari on iPhone and iPad
- How to customize Safari start page
- How to enable the develop menu in Safari?