The Wi-Fi adpater of my laptop won't detect the available Wi-Fi access points. The Wi-Fi indicator light keeps blinking with an orange color!
A blinking orange LED indicates that your Wi-Fi adapter is stucked in search mode, try to reset it using the below method:
- Go to Control Panel > Device Manager
- Choose the Network Adapter category
- Select your Wireless Network adapter(..802.11n)
- In the dialog box that appears select Advanced Tab.
- Then select the Radio On/off from the list box
- Enable it with a button next to the list box.
Thanks to Ruhi
for this tip!