Yahoo Search - How to clear your search history
In this page you will learn how to clear your search history on Yahoo Search:
- Sign-in to Yahoo and make a random search.
- Click the Settings button (cog icon) displayed at the top-right corner of the result page.
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on the Search History.
- From this menu, you can perform one of the following actions:
- Remove specific entries from your search history - Click on the small trash icon.
- Clear your entire search history - Click on Clear History.
- Turn off search history - Click on Turn History off.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 18, 2016 at 04:55 PM by owilson.