This tutorial will teach you how to turn off the SafeSearch feature of Yahoo Search.
To disable SafeSearch feature:
- Sign-in to Yahoo and make a random search.
- Then, click the Settings button (represented by a cog icon) displayed at the top right corner of the result page.
- Now, click on Preferences:
- Then, click on the SafeSearch menu and select Off - do not filter results:
- Now, scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Save.
Need more help with Yahoo? Check out our forum!
- Yahoo search
- Safe search yahoo
- Yahoo can't turn off safe search
- Safe search on phone > Guide
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo? > Guide
- Yahoo search history: clear, erase, on this computer > Guide
- Recover Yahoo account: password, with & without phone number > Guide
- Can't open emails in Yahoo [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Create Yahoo email: free, fast, without phone number
- Yahoo Mail attachments: download, not showing
- Sign into Yahoo: with Facebook, with Google
- Add Yahoo account to Outlook: 365, 2019, 2016
- Yahoo Mail shortcut: icon, desktop
- How to enable the preview pane in Yahoo Mail
- How to switch to classic Yahoo Mail
- Can't sign into Yahoo mail: app, on phone, forgot password
- Delete Yahoo Mail account: permanently, from phone
- Change Yahoo email password: iPhone, Android, desktop
- Access Yahoo Mail: Android, iPad, on phone