Do you want to delete your Gmail search history? Read to find out how to clear your Gmail search history on Android and iPhone apps or on desktop.
How to clear your search history on the Gmail app for Android?
- Launch your Gmail app, and tap the Menu key (represented by 3 vertical bars in the top-right corner).
- Next, go to General Settings and tap the Menu key > Clear Search History:
- Tap Clear to delete your search history:
How to clear your search history in the Gmail app on iPhone?
- Open the Gmail app on iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) and select Settings.
- Tap on your account.
- Scroll down to "Clear search history" and tap on it.
How to remove your Gmail search history on desktop?
- Sign in to your Gmail account from your Mac or Windows PC.
- In the search tab, type the word (keyword, name, date, etc.) you'd like to delete search history for.
- The X sign will appear next to this search request. Click on it to erase this search history from Gmail.
Do you need more help with Gmail? Check out our forum!
- Clear gmail search history
- How to delete gmail search history
- Delete gmail search history
- Delete search suggestions on Android > Guide
- Yahoo search history > Guide
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021 > Guide
- Internet Explorer history: file location, shortcut, tab > Guide
- How to clear your Pinterest search history > Guide
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- Recover Gmail password: via phone number, security questions
- How to turn off important in Gmail?
- Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages on Gmail
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to hyperlink text in Gmail?
- How to 'Reply All' in Gmail?
- Set swipe gestures in Gmail: swipe to delete, archive
- Turn off Gmail notifications: Android, iPhone, Chrome
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- How to stop auto-download email attachments in the Gmail app
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- How to sign in with another account in Gmail
- How old is my Google account?
- Transfer Gmail contacts: to iCloud iPhone/iPad
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- How to turn on read receipts on Gmail
- Change profile picture in Gmail: Android, iPhone, desktop
- Stop unwanted emails in Gmail: block users, report spam
- Set Gmail as the default inbox on Android
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Confidential mode on Gmail: encryption and attachments
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to add a profile picture to your Gmail account?
- How to manage multiple accounts on Gmail app
- What Is Gmail Go?
- How to send emails as attachments in Gmail
- Create and switch between multiple signatures in Gmail