If you are having trouble downloading attachments in Yahoo Mail, the issue could come from the configuration settings or security settings of the internet browser. In this article we will show you how to download attachments on Yahoo Mail.
- Go to Internet Explorer and disable the Add-ons. You can find this setting under Tools > Manage Add-ons.
I disabled all of them and then checked my email and the attachment opened. I then went back and enabled them one at a time until I found the one that caused the problem. Mine happened to be under MacAfee, the proxy, so all the others could be enabled again. I left the proxy one disabled and everything is good again.
If you are using Chrome, you may have accidentally stopped Yahoo from downloading files (by closing a pop-up asking for permission to download multiple files). You can easily check to see if this is the case for you:
- Open Chrome Settings > Privacy > Content Settings > Automatic Downloads
- Allow automatic downloads, and see if that resolves your problems the next time you attempt to download a PDF or other file from Yahoo mail.
- Unable to download attachments from yahoo mail
- I can not download attachment on my yahoo email [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Can't download attachments in Yahoo mail [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Can't download attachments with Yahoo mail [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail old photo attachment missing > Forum - Downloading
- Gmail - Unable To Attach Files
- Create Yahoo email: free, fast, without phone number
- Recover Yahoo account: password, with & without phone number
- Sign into Yahoo: with Facebook, with Google
- Can't sign into Yahoo mail: app, on phone, forgot password
- How to switch to classic Yahoo Mail
- Change Yahoo email password: iPhone, Android, desktop
- Add Yahoo account to Outlook: 365, 2019, 2016
- Yahoo Mail shortcut: icon, desktop
- Delete Yahoo Mail account: permanently, from phone
- Access Yahoo Mail: Android, iPad, on phone
- How to enable the preview pane in Yahoo Mail