Bing is one of the popular internet browsers that provide a seamless experience to its users. If you are using Bing, you can clear its browsing history by following the steps described below. This will help boost your security online.
How to remove your search history on Bing?
- Connect to Bing and sign-in with your Microsoft account. Next, click on the Preferences button.
- Click on the History menu.
- Click on the Clear all button.
Do you need more help with your web browser? Check out our forum!
- Bing images search history
- Bing history
- Delete bing history
- Reverse image search for art > Guide
- Clear yahoo search history > Guide
- Chrome disable search history in address bar > Guide
- How to delete search history in gmail > Guide
- Internet Explorer history: file location, shortcut, tab > Guide
- Internet connected but not working: Windows 10, in browser
- Install & download DuckDuckGo: Chrome, Firefox, app, on iPad
- View the source code of a webpage: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Script to automatically display webpage in fullscreen mode
- How to turn off the safe search on DuckDuckGo?
- DuckDuckGo advanced search: open search results in new tabs
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- How to recover passwords: from Chrome, Firefox
- Delete browsing history: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Save web pages on your PC: Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge
- Use Tor browser: download, stay anonymous
- Start.Me: browser extension, Chrome, features
- Clear web browser cache: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- How to fix a 403 forbidden error: definition, solutions
- How to turn off Bing search suggestions
- Disable extensions: in Chrome, in Firefox, in Edge, Safari
- How to reset default browser settings: Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- How to search GIFs on Google