iTunes enhances Apple's media software in a number of ways. It is used mostly for managing audio and video content for your PC. When you synchronize your iPod with Apple's iTunes software, it will delete all the music content in your iPod. To resolve this, connect your iPod to your system and click on the iPod icon. Select 'manually manage music' and create a playlist by adding the songs you want in your iPod. Then click Music. Select the created playlist and click on Auto fill, which adds all the songs to your iPod without deleting the other songs in your iPod.
iTunes says I am synced with another library
If I sync music from Windows media player, will it erase the other music I already have on my iPod?
- If you sync your iPod with iTunes, all the music on the iPod will be deleted.
- To avoid this, click on the iPod icon when you connect it to the computer, then tick "Manually manage music".
- Create a playlist, adding all the songs you want to put onto your iPod, then under the iPod click on Music. You will see "Autofill from:" below the window.
- Select the playlist you have created and click on Autofill.
- The songs will be added without deleting those already on the iPod.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 8, 2012 at 01:02 PM by Jeff.