How to hide text messages on iPhone without deleting?
If you find that the text messages you receive on your iPhone are annoying or interrupt your day or work, you may be interested in turning off their notifications. Continue reading to find out how to do so.
How to deactivate notification previews on iPhone?
One way of turning off your text message notifications is by deactivating the notification previews that you have associated with them.
- To do this, go to Settings > Notifications.
- Next, select Messages and, at the bottom of the page, from here you can configure a number of display options including previews.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and deactivate the Show Previews option.
How to block text message alerts?
If you would like to block your messages more globally, you can do so by blocking all message alerts and notifications.
- To do this, go to Settings > Notifications > Messages.
- Next, uncheck the Lock Screen, Notification Centre, and/or Banners depending on your preferences.
Do you need more help with iPhone? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to hide text messages on iphone without deleting them
- How to know if someone hide their story from you on instagram > Guide
- How to hide app store on ipad > Guide
- How to calibrate compass on iphone > Guide
- How to turn off music on iphone > Guide
- How to listen to audio message on iphone without them knowing > Guide