Try this 1
Follow the below instructions.
- First remove the autorun.inf file.
- Click on the below link and download the file "AutorunExterminator" http://ccm.net/download/download-11613-autorun-exterminator
- Extract it --> Double-click on "AutorunExterminator" --> Plug your pendrive now.
- This will remove the autorun.inf files from drives and plug your handy drive to
- remove the autorun.inf file from it also.
- [Note : Make sure Dot Net Framework is installed in your PC or click on the below link and download the Dot Net Framework. http://www.microsoft.com/...]
- Click on Start --> Run --> type control folders and press Enter.
- "Folder Options" will be opened. Click on the "View" tab.
- Now select the option "Show hidden files, folders or drives" and uncheck the check box "Hide protected operating system files" --> Click on "OK" button.
- Now look for your hidden files in your drive.
- [Note : Later undo the changes you have made by once again going to "Folder Options" --> Click on "View" tab and click on "Restore Defaults" button --> Click on "OK".]
3) After that, download the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from the below link :