The free online Flight Simulator with Google Earth is a tool to explore Google Maps. With two different types of planes, complete take off and landing controls, with 27 airports to choose from. Google Earth Flight Simulator makes an excellent simulation tool. In this article we will show you how to experience the flight simulator on Google Earth?
How to run flight simulator on Google Earth?
Google Earth has incorporated a Flight Simulator. What might seem like a gadget is actually a fun tool to exploit in an optimal way to explore the fabulous Google Earth map. To start, open the Tools menu and select "Enter Flight Simulator" or press Ctrl + Alt + A.
- Here you can choose between two types of plane to fly and where you want to start from.
- If you have a joystick recognized by the software, "Joystick enabled" is checked. Click the "Start Flight" to begin your journey by air.
How to take off in Google Earth flight simulator?
- When you are in the air, you will not encounter much difficulty flying your plane. However taking off is not easy. Pressing Ctrl + H brings up a help window that you should use if you are having trouble.
- To leave the ground, increase the thrust with the [Back]. The plane soars on track and gaining momentum. Pull the handle of the joystick to lift the nose of the aircraft. This should take off without problems. To pause the simulator, press [Space]and to exit, press [Esc].
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Google earth flight simulator
- How to get the google tools (the wrench icon) on my google home [solved] > Forum - Google Chrome
- Google earth street view not working
- How to Enter Geographic Coordinates on Google Earth
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome
- Share files on Google Drive: with other users, Android
- How to open Google apps from desktop: shortcut, extension
- How to remove Google Drive: from PC, startup, Windows 10
- How to find a location on Google Maps: postal address, GPS
- How to get street view on Google Earth: VR, app, iPhone
- Translate text messages with Google Translate on Android
- How to turn off tilt view in Google Maps
- How to view Google Maps speed cameras: 2021, iPhone, UK
- How to make a copy of a Google Doc: on phone, iPhone
- How to download apps for Android with the Google Play Store
- How to change distance unit on Google Maps: km to miles
- How to get Google Docs to read to you: Google text-to-speech
- How to translate a page on Android with Google Translate
- Google reverse image search: mobile, iPhone, Android, app