Google Drive offers users the option to limit uploads and downloads on documents stored in the cloud. Setting limits on your documents can help with security and editing. Here's how to limit the upload and download rates in Google Drive.
How to limit downloads and uploads speed in Google Drive?
- Click on the Google Drive tray icon, then select Menu, and find Preferences.
- Go to the Advanced tab and select Bandwidth settings.
- Next, under Download Rate and Upload Rate, select the Limit to option.
- Enter a value in KBps and click on Apply:
Do you need more help with Google? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Google drive download speed limit
- Google drive bandwidth settings
- Google drive download speed
- Google meet download for pc > Download - Video calls
- Play store download > Download - App downloads
- Google maps speed cameras > Guide
- Snapchat download pc > Download - Instant messaging
- Minecraft free download pc > Download - Sandbox