Google Drive adapts to users' needs worldwide by allowing you to change the language settings. We've detailed the necessary procedure below.
How to change the language settings in Google Drive?
- Click on the gear wheel icon in the upper right.
- Select Settings.
- Next to the Language field, select Change language settings, and a Language window opens.
- If your language is already on the list of languages, click the up arrow next to it to move it up to the default position.
- If your language is not on the list, then in the Language window, click on Add another language
- Scroll down to, and click on, your language, then click Select in the lower right corner
- Back at the Language window, click the up arrow next to your language to move it up to the default position.
- Refresh Drive
any more questions about google? check out our forum!