How to access the Google Dashboard G Suite?
The Google Dashboard gives an overview of the data associated with your Google Account. This includes the bookmarks, stored password, apps , custom settings, synced data..etc. To access the Google Dashboard from Google Chrome follow the below procedure.
- Open Google Chrome and sign-in to your Google Account.
- Click the button named Customize and control Google Chrome > Settings.
- The dashboard shall open:
- You can clear the synced data by clicking the Stop and Clear button.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- Chrome dashboard
- Google dashboard login
- Google meet download for pc > Download - Video calls
- Google play store for pc > Download - App downloads
- Google maps speed cameras > Guide
- Google usa > Guide
- Instagram dashboard > Instagram Forum