Auto translate in Chrome: turn off on Android, PC, iOS
When you view web pages written in a foreign language, Google Chrome will automatically offer to translate the pages. To disable the translation, follow the instructions in the article. These steps work on all versions of Google Chrome, including Android, PC, and iOS.
How to disable the auto-translation of websites in foreign languages?
- On your PC, open Google Chrome
- In the top right of the page, go to Settings.
- Then go to Advanced and then select Languages.
- Then in the languages section, go down the "offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read" and unselect.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
Around the same subject
- Turn off translation chrome android
- How to stop auto translate in chrome
- How to turn off google translate in chrome mobile
- Orion Stars > Download - Online gaming and betting
- Close all tabs chrome android > Guide
- Reset chrome settings android > Guide
- Enable webgl chrome > Guide
- How to turn off translation in facebook > Guide