Google Chrome is already a powerful browser, but if you want more features, don't forget that you can add as many extensions as you like. Extensions allow you to customize your browser with tools to improve your browsing experience.
There are hundreds of Chrome extensions available, but here we will present you with our Top 10 so that you can start exploring this world of browser customization. Our list is split into three groups: Internet security, Work, and Culture & leisure.
Some of these extensions are also compatible with other browsers. Don't hesitate to try them, you will see that a simple extension can make browsing much more fun!
DuckDuckGo aims to guarantee the absolute privacy of your internet activity. It works by generating an encrypted Google Chrome connection with each site visited so that your data is not captured. It's also possible to block hidden trackers, spyware.
DuckDuckGo has its own browser with advanced security features, but if you want to continue using Chrome, you can download the extension only here.
Click & Clean
Click & Clean cleans all of your activity in Google Chrome. The goal is to preserve your online privacy, so you can configure the extension to automatically delete all stored cookies, cache, and history after every step on the internet. In addition, you can use it to track the presence of malware or even to clear memory and free up space. It can be downloaded here.
FlowCrypt is an extension to ensure maximum security of content sent via Gmail. It encrypts all emails and attachments. The receiver can only open them if they also have FlowCrypt installed or by means of a custom decryption code that you can create yourself. You can download it here.
Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome Remote Desktop is used to access your computer remotely through Google Chrome. If you install this extension, you can access your browser and computer files from almost any other internet-connected device that can download the program.
To get started, simply install the extension on your computer and on the other device from which you want to access remotely. It uses a verification code to secure your connection. To try it out, download it here.
The Internet is a window to an infinite world filled with distractions. That is why we have selected Forest, an extension that promotes concentration. How? Very easy, it creates a Blacklist which temporarily blocks the sites that most distract you, such as Social Media. It lets you choose which sites to block and for how long; which will help you stay focused. You can get it here.
Grammarly is especially useful for those who work in English, either constantly or exceptionally. It reviews all text you type in Chrome to correct grammar mistakes and punctuation errors. There's a free and paid version with more advanced text functions. You can download it here.
Google Translate is a classic extension that you can download here. In one click, you can translate an entire web page, a phrase, or a paragraph. It's also possible to type and translate your own text.
Culture and Leisure
Google Arts & Culture
Google Arts & Culture is a unique extension: it shows you a new work of art every time you open a tab in Chrome. Any time is a good time to enjoy a work of art. WIth this extension, you will discover everything from classic paintings to street art. You can also customise what type of art you prefer to view, as well as if you prefer a new image in each tab or one image per day that is reflected in each open tab. In addition, you can save or print each of the works of art presented. You can find it here.
Touch VPN is an extension that keeps you IP address hidden. If you are a fan of a foreign television network that is restricted in your country, or if you prefer to access the content offered by a streaming platform in another continent, or if you want to watch a football match that does not occur in your place of residence Open channel, Touch VPN is the perfect extension for you. Once installed, you can change your location country in one click to navigate freely and view all content without geographical restrictions. It guarantees your privacy and is unlimited. It is available here.
Push to Kindle
Push to Kindle is a very useful extension that ensures you don't miss any interesting content on internet, but without getting distracted. If you find an article that you would like to read later, click on the extension in Chrome and send the text directly to your Kindle. This will be stored in your library where you can access it at any time. It's very simple and fast, you can download it here.
- Best chrome extensions for productivity
- Best chrome extensions security
- Where are chrome extensions stored > Guide
- Download Instagram Stories: app, Chrome extension > Guide
- Download Instagram photos: online, Chrome, bulk, free > Guide
- How to download Facebook videos > Guide
- Chrome extension keeps coming back [solved] > Forum - Viruses/Security
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension
- How to change the character in the dinosaur Chrome game?
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- How to disable images in Chrome: Android, iPhone, extension
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to clear auto-opening settings on Chrome: 2021
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to see incognito history: Android, Mac, Windows
- How to block camera and microphone access on Chrome
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- What does the lock symbol mean on Google Chrome?
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to set zoom settings in Google Chrome
- Enable the FPS Counter on Google Chrome
- How to open Chrome Settings: shortcut, in a new window
- How to access Google USA: from other countries
- How to clear cookies on Chrome: automatically, Android, Mac
- How to find saved passwords in Chrome: Mac, Android, PC
- How to change new tab page Chrome: Android, extension, Mac
- How to install extension in Chrome: Android, manually
- Speed up Chrome browser: Windows 10, PC, on Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to check Google Chrome: version history, for updates
- Create desktop shortcut on Google Chrome
- Disable touch events: Chrome
- How to access the Google Dashboard G Suite?
- Restore Google toolbar: in Windows 10, on Android tablet
- How to send link via email with Google Chrome extension
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to auto refresh Chrome tab with an extension
- How to enable Google Chrome power saving mode
- How to fix Google Chrome cursor bug
- How to reset Google Chrome settings: to default, Android
- How to turn off auto translate in Chrome: Android
- How to make your Google Chrome page background a GIF?
- Google Translate extension Chrome: Mac, Android
- Update Google Chrome browser Android or iPhone
- How to enable extensions in incognito in Chrome
- How to see downloads in Chrome: Android, iOS
- How to change download location Chrome: Android, Mac
- Enable private browsing in Google Chrome: in incognito, PC
- How to stop Chrome from blocking downloads
- How to turn off Chrome notifications
- How to reopen closed tabs in Chrome