Here's how to prevent websites from accessing your microphone and your webcam on the mobile version of Google Chrome on Android devices.
How to prevent websites from accessing your camera and microphone on Google Chrome?
Open the Google Chrome app.
- Open the menu (the three vertical dots next to the URL field).
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down and go to the Advanced section, then tap on Site Settings.
- Successively tap on Camera and Microphone and enable or disable the authorizations.
- Open Google Chrome.
- At the top right, click on three vertical dots > Settings.
- Click Privacy and Security > Site Settings > Camera or Microphone.
- Select the Don't allow sites to use your camera/microphone option.
any more questions about android? check out our forum!