How to enable Google Chrome power saving mode
You can configure Google Chrome to disable resource intensive Adobe Flash elements, all thanks to a small experimental feature. This article will show you how to enable Chrome's Power Saver Mode.
To enable Google Chrome's power saver mode:
- First open Google Chrome.
- In the address bar at the top, type
and then press Enter.
- Next to the plugin you'd like to turn on, click Enable:
Any more Chrome questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Chrome battery saver
- Chrome battery saver mode
- Chrome power save mode
- Power saving mode in computer > Guide
- Lenovo monitor power saving mode [solved] > Monitor Forum
- Filezilla dark mode > Guide
- D sub power saving mode > Monitor Forum
- Lg tv energy saving mode > Guide