Windows 10, 8, and 7 operating systems feature a built-in virtual printer that enables users to save documents, photos, and webpages to PDF (no third-party software is required). Here's how to do it.
How to create PDF files with "Microsoft Print to PDF"?
The virtual printer (also known as Microsoft Print to PDF) can be accessed from the Windows Print dialog box (File >Print). It enables you to convert your text documents, spreadsheets, photos, and web pages to the PDF format. Here's a simple example with a text document:
In Word, click on the File menu > Print to open the Print dialog. Next, click on the Printer dropdown menu and select Microsoft Print to PDF from the list of printers:
You can change the orientation (Landscape or Portrait) by clicking on Properties button and choosing the desired preset. Once you have defined your print options, click on OK to proceed to the next step.
The Save Print Output As dialog box will show up, choose a filename and location to save your PDF file. Finally, click on Save to create the file.
- How to save word file as pdf in windows 10
- How to convert tamil font word file to pdf > Forum - Word
- How to convert the tamil pdf file to tamil word file [solved] > Forum - Word
- Convert Tamil PDF document to Word [solved] > Forum - Word
- Tamil fond to pdf fond > Forum - Word
- CONVERTER FOR PDF TO WORD DOCUMENT [solved] > Forum - PDF
- How to empty the Recycle bin on C drive in Windows 10?
- How to clear your Bluetooth sync history in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 desktop keyboard shortcuts: the ultimate guide
- How to customize Mail app settings on Windows 10
- LAN settings on Windows 10: check and configure
- Clear the Windows update cache: via cmd, Notepad
- How to change Windows 10's default photo viewer?
- Identify your motherboard on Windows 10: via cmd, DirectX
- How to fix F1 error at Windows startup?
- How to turn off system sounds on Windows 10
- How to remove password control at login on Windows 10?
- Change your computer name on Windows 10: via cmd, settings
- Pin Run to the Windows Start menu: on Windows 7/8/10
- Send text messages from Windows 10 via Your Phone app
- How to adjust default virtual memory size on Windows 10?
- How to install the latest Windows 10 update?
- How to create a Windows 10 bootable USB or installation DVD?
- Disable background apps: on Windows 10, 7, and 8
- Windows 10 Quick Access menu: customize and edit
- Delete Windows.old from Windows 10: via CCleaner, Start menu
- God Mode folder on Windows 10: features
- How to send email attachments on Windows 10?
- Multi-touch gestures on Windows 10: enable and disable
- Customize the Send To menu on Windows 10: add items
- Change Windows 10 settings: language and region
- Reset Windows password: via cmd, without logging in
- Open the Device Manager on Windows 10: via cmd, run, shortcut
- How to find the hidden apps folder on Windows 10
- Reinstall Windows 10 without losing data: via USB or ISO