When you open a new window in the Safari web browser, the default start page is loaded in the new window. However, you can configure Safari to start up with your favorites (bookmarked pages) already open. In this article, we explain how to set up your favorites as a homepage on Safari.
How to Use Your Favorites as Homepage on Safari
Open the Safari browser, click on Safari in the upper menu and choose Preferences.
Go to the General tab and find the New window opens with section select Favorites or any other page.
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Make favorite tabs show up on startup safari
- How to set favorites as homepage in safari on mac - Best answers
- Safari homepage favorites - Best answers
- Turn off icloud safari tabs - How-To - iPhone
- How to remove reading list tab in safari - How-To - Safari
- How to pin a tab in safari on iphone - How-To - iPhone
- Safari - Make new tab or window active - How-To - Safari
- Download tab safari - How-To - Safari