Read on to find out how to enable the Develop menu in Safari.
How to enable the develop menu in Safari?
- Launch the Safari browser and go to Preferences in the top left corner of the screen under the Safari section.
- Go to Advanced and check mark the Show Develop menu in menu bar tab.
- Now you can use the developer console. If you ever would like to disable the function, go to Advanced Settings and remove the check mark at the Show Develop menu tab.
- Developer console safari
- Safari debug menu
- Safari develop menu
- MacOS - Enable the Debug Menu in iCal
- ATI Catalyst Control Center - Enable System Tray Menu
- Enable local file access on Safari: iOS, iPhone, on iPad > Guide
- Excel VBA: How to enable Developer Tab.
- Enable cookies: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, iPhone > Guide
- View your download history in Safari: Mac, iPad, iPhone
- Bookmarks in Safari on iPad: view, edit, configure
- How to customize Safari start page
- How to stop Safari from opening web downloads
- How to change the default download location on Safari?