To make use of a custom location for your Vuze downloads follow the procedure outlined in this article.
Change Vuze's Default Download Location
- Open Vuze in Advanced Mode.
- Click on Tools > Options > Files
- In the right pane, next to the "Default Directory" field, click on the small button:
- Browse for your custom folder
- Click on Ok and then on the Apply button
Image: © Unsplash.com
- Vuze change download location
- Change vuze download location - Best answers
- How to change vuze download location - Best answers
- Opera gx change download location - How-To - Opera
- Idm change download location - How-To - Download manager
- Bittorrent change download location - How-To - P2P
- How to change download location on mac safari - How-To - Safari
- Utorrent web change download location - How-To - P2P
This document, titled « Change Vuze Default Download Location », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).