If you use the Mail app on your iPhone, you might sometimes not finish the message you started to write on the go. If so, don’t worry, it’s not lost, it’s probably saved in the Drafts folder. Read this article to discover how to find and recover your drafts.
How to Recover a Draft Email on iPhone
To recover a draft email, follow these simple steps:
1) Open your Mail app and tap and hold on the Compose button.
2) You will see a list of your saved draft messages, select the one of your choice and click on it.
The other option is to open the Mail app and to go directly to the Drafts folder where all your written but not sent mails are.
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Iphone draft email disappeared
- Draft email disappeared iphone - Best answers
- How do i retrieve a draft text message - Best answers
- Iphone draft text message disappeared - Forum - IPhone
- Iphone settings icon disappeared - How-To - iPhone
- Iphone messages icon disappeared ✓ - Forum - IPhone
- Random draft emails in outlook - Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Iphone app icon disappeared - How-To - iPhone