In this FAQ you will learn how to export your Outlook emails. This process can take some time depending on your mailbox.
If you want to backup your Outlook emails, you must use a desktop client as the web app offers no backup feature. To backup your emails in Outlook:
- In Outlook, select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Then, select Export to a file, and then select Next.
- Then, select Outlook Data File (.pst), and select Next.
- Select the mail folder you want to back up and select Next.
- Choose a location and name for your backup file, and then select Finish.
- You can also set a password to make sure no one can have access to your files.