If you often receive emails in the HTML format, here's a small guide to view them in your web browser.
To view your emails on your browser:
- On Outlook, open your email.
- If you're using Outlook's classic ribbon, in the Move group on the Ribbon, select More Move Actions > View in Browser.
- If you're using Outlook's simplified ribbon, select the three dots on the ribbon, then Actions > Actions > View in Browser.
any more questions about outlook? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to open outlook in browser
- Open outlook in browser
- Outlook open in browser
- Torch browser > Download - Browsers
- How to refresh outlook > Guide
- Outlook download free > Download - Email
- Reset outlook > Guide
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number > Guide