Downloading a ringtone to your iPhone is a great idea if you are looking for ways to personalize your phone. iPhones come with a set of default ringtones that you can choose from. However, if you want to add onto them — with real songs, for example — you can do so by downloading them. This article will show you how to do so.
Best Ways to Personalize iPhone Ringtones
Download from the iTunes Store
The iTunes Store not only gives you the option to purchase music, filmw and podcasts, but you can also download ringtones from it. On your iPhone, connect to the iTunes Store app, then click More :
Additionally, you can use a music track stored on your PC to create a ringtone for your iPhone. Please refer to this article on how to create a ringtone using iTunes to find out how.
Download Free Ringtones
There are many websites that allow you to download free ringtones for your iPhone. Some of the most popular ones include Mob and Audiko, the latter of which also allows you to convert your music files. Both sites can be accessed from your mobile phone and give you access to free and more importantly, legal ringtone downloads.
Associate a Ringtone to a Contact on iPhone
You can choose to associate a specific ringtone to a contact in your iPhone so that you know immediately who is calling you based on the ringtone that plays. To do so, open Contacts on your phone, and tap the contact to whom you'd like to associate a custom ringtone. Tap Edit in the corner:
- Iphone ringtone download naa songs
- Ringtones naa songs - Best answers
- Naa songs ringtones - Best answers
- Create an iPhone Ringtone from an MP3 - How-To - MacOS
- Iphone ringtone louder volume download - How-To - Android
- Iphone ringtone with flashing light download - How-To - iPhone
- How to download audio songs from youtube to pendrive - How-To - USB
- Create a Ringtone From a Song for Android - How-To - Android