I have a text document with randomly spread URLs. Is there any solution to extract all the URLs under Word?
- Press Alt + F9 to display the fields
- Ctrl + F to open the search box
- Search: ^d hyperlink
- Check "Highlight all items found ..."
- Click on the Find All button
- Close the dialog
- Ctrl + C to copy everything that is highlighted
- Open a new document and paste.
Thanks to M@rina
for this tip.
This document, titled « Word - Extract all hyperlinks from a Document », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM