In this article, we will show you how to disable TeamViewer shutdown. It is worth noting however, that once this option is activated, TeamViewer can't be closed.
Disable TeamViewer Shutdown
- Click on Extras > Options
- Go to Advanced and click on "Show advanced options".
- Check "Disable TeamViewer shutdown".
- Click on Ok to validate.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Disable teamviewer shutdown
- Exit teamviewer greyed out - Best answers
- Can't exit teamviewer - Best answers
- Xbox one disable auto shutdown - How-To - Platform
- Disable teamviewer on startup - How-To - Network
- TeamViewer - Disable remote drag & drop integration - How-To - Network
- Teamviewer disable audio conferencing - How-To - Network
- Teamviewer disable mouse control - How-To - Software
This document, titled « Disable TeamViewer Shutdown », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).