Android - Manage your phone calls using the Power and Home keys
The Android operating system provides a slide button to unlock the phone, read new messages, answer phone calls ... If you are not comfortable with this manipulation, you can change the way your phone handles incoming calls.
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Call settings.
- Tap on Answering/ending calls.
- Check the following options:
- The Home key answers calls
- The Power key ends calls.
You can also make use of the "ShakeCall
app, which allows you to answer a phone call by shaking your phone.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 6, 2014 at 04:19 AM by deri58.