Google Earth - How to enable the Street View feature?
The Street View feature of Google Earth allows you to navigate through the streets of major cities. Street View combine millions of photos to offer a 360° landscape. *To access Street View, you have to launch Google Earth.
- Then type the name of the desired city in the "Go to" search field and press Enter.
- Press "CTRL+ALT+B" to display the left pane.
- Check the "Street View" box.
- Small cameras icons will be displayed on the map.
- Double click on a camera to access Street View.
This document, titled « Google Earth - How to enable the Street View feature? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM