Windows 8.1 - Set an alarm for low battery level
Configure Windows 8.1 to play a sound when your laptop is reaching a low or critical battery level.
As a first step, we will define the battery percentage for each level.
- Go to the Control Panel > Power Options.
- Select a power plan and click on Change plan settings.
- Click Change advanced power settings.
- Expand the Critical battery level entry and set the percentage.
- Expand the Low battery level bold> entry and set the percentage.
To set the alarm.
- Go to the Control Panel > Sound.
- Click on the <bold>Sound tab
- Select the Critical Battery Alarm event.
- Click on the Sounds menu and select "Windows Battery Critical.wav" or any other sound.
- Repeat the operation for the Low Battery Alarm event.
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 3, 2014 at 06:07 AM by Ambucias.