Change Windows 10 settings: language and region
On Windows 10, users can select multiple languages that will be used to customize the appearance of Windows and 3rd party apps, as well as to set default region and time preferences. Here's how to do it.
How to change your Windows 10 language?
1) To change your language, first, go to the Start menu, then select the gear icon to open your computer’s Settings.
2) In the window that opens, click Time & language, then select Regional & Language:
3) Go to the column Languages then click Add a language.
4) A list will appear with the languages available on Windows 10. Click on the language you would like to add and it will be added to the set languages on your PC. To set a newly added language as default, click on the desired language in your computer’s list of languages and select Set as default. Users can also set keyboard options or remove a preferred language from the list by selecting Options or Remove, respectively.
N.B. Users can switch between input languages by pressing the Alt and Shift keys simultaneously.
How to change your Windows 10 region settings?
To change your Region, go to the Start menu, select the gear icon to open your Settings, click Time & language, and then select Regional & Language. In the first drop-down, select your preferred country to set your region. The change will be applied automatically.
- How to change language in laptop
- How to change language on laptop
- How to change laptop language
- Winamp language pack: Russian, German, Italian, Español > Guide
- How to type @ on keyboard: Mac, Windows, laptop > Guide
- How to change idm language > Guide
- How to change language in kmplayer > Guide
- Opera change language > Guide