In this article we will explain how to change the size of your icons under Windows 8.1 (this method also works for Windows 7 and Vista).
To change the size of your icons under Windows 8.1, there are two methods:
- Click on an empty space on the desktop.
- While holding the CTRL key down and scroll the mouse wheel
- Down - to decrease the size of your icons
- Up - to increase the size of your icons
- Right-click on an empty space on the desktop > View.
- Select the icon size.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!