In this article we will explain how to change the size of your icons under Windows 8.1 (this method also works for Windows 7 and Vista).
To change the size of your icons under Windows 8.1, there are two methods:
- Click on an empty space on the desktop.
- While holding the CTRL key down and scroll the mouse wheel
- Down - to decrease the size of your icons
- Up - to increase the size of your icons
- Right-click on an empty space on the desktop > View.
- Select the icon size.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
- Change icon size windows 8
- How to change icon size in windows 8
- Desktop icon size
- Change computer name: Windows 8.1, PC > Guide
- How to change account name in Windows 8.1 > Guide
- Customize the mouse pointer in Windows 8, 10 > Guide
- How to change system language: Windows 8.1 > Guide
- How to change the date and time: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 > Guide
- Disable USB disconnect sound: Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- Download and install Windows 8.1: from ISO, installer
- Windows 8 Media Center Pack: free download
- How to deactivate UAC with msconfig: Windows 8.1
- Disable task manager: gpo, group policy
- How to access the God Mode in Windows: 8.1
- How to disable fast boot: Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Fix cd-dvd drive missing in Windows: 7, 8, 10
- How to setup bluetooth Windows 8.1
- How to add fonts on Windows 8.1
- Bluetooth shortcut key: Windows 8.1
- Run as administrator on Windows 8.1
- Stop windows auto installing drivers: Windows 8
- Delete user account: Windows 8.1
- How to run disc cleanup windows 8.1
- Set the keyboard shortcut for volume: Windows 8
- Copy and paste results on Windows 8 via cmd
- How to set low battery notification: Windows 8.1
- How to enable language bar: in Windows 8
- How to turn on/off System Restore: Windows 11, 10, 8
- How to create a recovery partition in Windows 8.1