Using a table of contents in Microsoft Word is a neat way to prioritize your document and summarize its content. This article will explain to you how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word.
How To Create a Table of Contents in Microsoft Word
To insert the table of contents into the Word document, put the cursor in the place where you want the table of contents to appear. Click on References > Table Of Contents and choose an automatic style.
How to Update a Table of Contents
If you want to update the table of contents that you already created, go to References > Update Table. Choose whether you want to Update page numbers only or Update entire table and click OK.
Photo – 123rf.com.
- Sommaire word
- Word sommaire - Best answers
- Sommaire microsoft word - Best answers
- What are the steps to insert photo in word for resume - How-To - Word
- Vim find word - How-To - Linux
- Word full screen - How-To - Word
- We can keep multiple versions of ms word document in a single file by using - How-To - Word
- How to word search on chromebook - How-To - Google Chrome