Entering your Facebook username and password each time you log in is annoying! Luckily you can save your account credentials on your devices via Facebook's settings. This allows you to access Facebook automatically, on your registered devices.
How To Access Facebook Without Logging In
To access your Facebook each time without entering your credentials, you need to change your login settings. This setting will authenticate your device, allowing for a secure connection where you will no longer have to enter your account details to enter Facebook.
On The App
Open the app and click on the three horizontal lines at the bottom right of the screen. Select Settings & Privacy > Settings. Next, click Security and login:
Go down to Authorised logins and you will be able to manage the list of authorized devices.
On The Website
To authorize automatic login on your desktop, go to Facebook and click on the downward arrow at the top right of the screen. Click on Settings > Security and login:
To authenticate the computer you are currently using, go to Save your login info and click on Edit. Select Save your login info again to authenticate your device:
N.B.: You can also view all authenticated devices by selecting View next to Authorized Logins.
Image: © Facebook.
- How to get into a facebook without the password
- Log me into facebook automatically - Best answers
- Facebook auto login - Best answers
- Free fire pro player facebook id and password hack - Forum - Facebook
- Steal in my ID please give me - Forum - Free Fire
- How to delete fake facebook account without password ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook says my password is incorrect ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- How to delete facebook account without password - Forum - Facebook