How to block someone on Facebook
Facebook is a great communication tool, but you may find it useful to no longer receive updates from a Facebook page or simply block it. Here we describe to you the simple process to block any Facebook page and account.
How to block a Facebook account?
- Click the down arrow in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Blocking in the left side menu.
- In the Block users section, enter the profile name you want to block and click Block.
- Select the specific profile you want to block from the list that appears and click Block, then click Block [name].
- Note: If you can't find someone using this method, try going to the profile and selecting Block from the menu you access by clicking on the three horizontal dots in the bottom right of the cover photo.
any more questions about facebook? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to block a facebook page
- How to block a page on facebook
- How to block a page in facebook
- Facebook download > Download - Social media
- Report a login issue facebook [solved] > Facebook Forum
- How to block international calls > Guide
- Facebook account hacked and password changed > Facebook Forum
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number > Guide